𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐗𝐗

CHAPTER SEVENTYCLOSE SENSATIONS

CHAPTER SEVENTY
CLOSE SENSATIONS

A/N: Decided to give you some fluff before the big deal happens :>

THE ENTRANCE to the dormitories opened, followed by the hurried footsteps of Tom, Theo, Daphne and Isa, their voices blending in with the commotion they were creating. Draco and Artemis were seated on the couch, both with pale expressions on their faces. They looked at their friends. Tom, shaggy-haired, frantically wiggled his arms, his scarf brushing the dust from the ground, and his face, despite the cold weather, had formed beads of sweat on it; Daphne beside him, unlike Arty and Draco was scarlet red faced, her mascara slightly smudged, whether from the weather or the fact that she may have been crying, they both didn't know; Theo stood numb, still affected by the horrific incident he had witnessed, yet looking no worse than Arty and Draco; and Isa, the poor girl stood and trembled without her mouth opening even for a moment, the only thing written on her face was shock and horror - as it was written on the rest of their friends.

Artemis stared blankly at her friends as their muted voices kept echoing around the room.

"That's where you've been! Merlin we thought something happened to you!" Theo called first, making both of their ears perk. He sat next to Artemis, separating her and Draco from each other as he put his hands on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay? You look pale?" Artemis shuddered looking away from him and carefully shrugging off his hands.

"Quit getting in her face, you're not married yet," Draco's cold voice called behind Theo as the room suddenly went quiet.

"I'm just worried about her, you prat!"Theo looked at the blonde boy with hurt written on his handsome face, making Draco furious even more.

"Since when?" He snapped back, abruptly standing up from his seat, his silver eyes glazing the dark-haired boy with so much poison. "Since you were to be betrothed?Don't you see that you're making the things worse."

"She's my fiancee, It's my duty-"

"Fuck your duty!"

Suddenly Draco jumped on Theo, tackling them both to the floor. A cries of protest went out as Theo let out a painful gasp, trying to wretch away from Draco's grip until the blonde boy had not stuck his wand deep into his throat. "What the fuck do you know about duty? You haven't stopped avoiding and ignoring her since we came to Hogwarts!"

"Draco enough!" Tom went to pull him away from Theo, whose face was getting even paler, but Draco harshly jabbed him in the stomach send the boy stumble backward with a groan.

Draco kept digging his wand deep into the boy's throat, listening to his agonising writhes. "You haven't not once been beside her! And now you decide to act like the dutiful husband? Leave her alone, you don't deserve her! No one deserves her, because she went through more than all of you can even imag-"