𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋

CHAPTER FORTY THE RAGE IN HER HEART

CHAPTER FORTY
THE RAGE IN HER HEART

AFTER THE SPONTANEOUS but still desired kiss that the two girls shared, Artemis headed for a Divination class with her, not so favourite Professor Sybil Trelawney and Hermione walked to her favourite Arithmancy.

But today was apparently the visit of the hated pink lady who turned out to be Hogwarts' Inquisitor, Dolores Umbridge.

Pansy went to where Josie, Theo and Apollo had settled, but turned and looked at Artemis confused when she saw the girl freeze in place, looking at a certain corner.

Anxiety flashed across the witch's face as she saw the girl's angry expression in front of her.

"What is this pink toad doing here?" Artemis glared at Umbridge, who was carefully straightening her pink skirt.

"I don't know but please, don't get involved in problems right now." Pansy tugged her arm gently and dragged Artemis to one of the tables.

That's when someone brushed their shoulder on Artemis's. The girl turned to see one of the Slytherin girls giggle and sent a seductive look towards her. Artemis winked and smirked mischievously, causing the girl to blush.

Pansy noticed them and laughed. The other girl scoffed and walked away, her eyes still checking out Artemis's body.

Pansy scoffed, grabbing the dark-eyed girl's attention. "Stop drooling over the bimbo and let's sit! I don't want detention!"

Artemis let out a laugh, making Pansy roll her eyes and quickly settled on the table with Theo, Josie and Apollo.

The room filled with the students' voices was muffled as soon as Professor Umbridge's squeaky cough was heard.

Professor Trelawney looked around in confusion as there was a surprising silence in her classroom.

"Good afternoon, Professor Trewlaney,"  Umbridge said with her wide smile on her face, " You received my note I trust? Giving them the time and date of your inspection?"

Professor Trewlaney nodded, without giving much attention to the woman, but Artemis felt how the woman tensed once she heard the pink lady's voice in her classroom.

Professor Umbridge stood between the seats, with her quill and parchment in her hands, her wide smile not leaving her face.

Professor Trelawney was explaining the lesson in a trembling voice as she was stealing nervous glances from time to time at Dolores, who was writing something in her parchments, giggling.

There was complete silence in the room, and everyone tried to listen to the professor with the huge glasses so as not to get into trouble with the inquisitor.

But of course, Artemis was not particularly interested in her punishments, and fell asleep, leaning on her elbows.

She was immediately awakened when a thick book landed on her head, causing her to fall to the floor.