𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER FIFTY- SEVENCAREERS ADVISE

CAREERS ADVISE

THE DAYS QUICKLY began to evaporate, and exam time was coming, as was the end of another year at Hogwarts.

The Easter holiday began with a noisy start for the news about the engaged couple. Tom and Daphne had already chosen their guests, they had decided to have the wedding small, only with the closest people.

After the two told Pansy that they wanted her as a Bestwoman, the girl fell into ecstasy, and began preparations before the couple had even begun.

"Lord! Really me ?!" Pansy squealed happily as she began to jump excitedly.

"Yes, if you have nothing-"

"I accept ! When will I have the chance to be someone's Bestwoman again! Thank you very much, this wedding will be great!" She said and embraced Daphne and Tom.

Just then Mia appeared. With her cocky smile, she leaned on her cousin's shoulder and began to coo sweetly. "Cousin, I'm so happy for you and now that we know who the Bestwoman is, it will be my pleasure to be-"

"By the way Pans, Arty's the Maid Of Honor." Daphne added, making Mia choke.

"ARTEMIS?! WHY NOT ME?! I AM PANSY'S GIRLFRIEND, NOT ARTEMIS!"

However, it seems that Pansy was too excited about the fact that two of her closest friends were getting married, so that she was not worried at all about who was the Maid of Honor.

Unlike Pansy, Mia frowned angrily at Tom. "I AM YOUR COUSIN ! WE ARE RELATIVES! WE SHARE THE SAME SURNAME! "

"Artemis is my cousin too, and drop it, she already accepted." Mia seemed even angrier and stomped to her dorm as she grumbled loudly, insulting Lestrange.

And while Mia continued to grumble, Daphne, in turn, had to be protected from the jealous eyes of the other girls at Hogwarts. It looked like the engagement ring Tom had bought her was more expensive than a whole Quidditch pitch. A lot of people were talking about her back, especially Ron, who seemed to envy her wealth.

"Show off," scoffed Ron, walking past Pansy and Daphne.

The blonde whirled around and paced towards Ron, standing right in front of him.

"Say is again, Weasel, I dare you," she sneered viciously, while Pansy tried to drag away her friend, but it seemed like this time Daphne was not going to back off.

"I said-"

However Daphne stole his words and slapped her palm on across cheek. That didn't seem to be enough, and she slapped him with the back of her hand, cutting the boy's cheek with the ring. "Ow!" he hissed as he wiped the blood from his face.

"Look what you did, Weasley?!" She shoved the bloodied ring in front of Ron's face. "Wonderful! Just Wonderful! Next time I will make you lick it - or no leave it, it's disgusting!" Daphne sneered and walked away to small corner on the Slytherin table, where already were seated Tom and Draco.