𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER TWOTHUNDERBOLT V

CHAPTER TWO
THUNDERBOLT V

THE SIGHT IN FRONT of Artemis shocked her completely. Her mother, laughing maniacally while she is locked with heavy chains to the wall, her body full with scars, bruises and blood. Behind Bellatrix, her family, brother and friends were lying dead on the floor.

"You should've listened, little girl and do whatever I wanted." her psycho mother was chuckling with disgusting smile

"What did you do?" asked silently the dark-eyed girl. "WHAT DID YOU DO YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH?!'' without a wasting time Bellatrix hit her own child with the cruciatus curse

"Don't raise your voice at me, you foolish blood-traitor! You are the same disappointment like my sister! This time I will shut your mouth! AVADA-"

"NO!"the young Lestrange screamed and jolted from the bed panting frantically, trying to calm her breathing.

"Temi, what's happening dear?" Andromeda ran in the room looking at her precious niece with worry and concern.

"I saw her, Oh God aunty I saw her, she killed everyone! She killed you!" the brunette started sobbing when Andromeda wrapped her arms hugging the crying girl. "Shhh, shhh, baby. I'm here, no one's going to hurt us. Especially Bellatrix, I won't let her." Andromeda cupped her child's face wiping the salty tears. "I love you so much aunty, please, please don't leave me alone." sobbed Artemis in her aunts chest "I would never leave you or your brother alone, Artemis. My sister may have given birth to you, but you are my children." the woman kissed her niece's head, caressing her beautiful black curly locks

"Thank you, aunty." the twin said, leaving a sigh of relief.

————

When the dark-eyed girl calmed down, she went in the kitchen where Andromeda and Ted were waiting for her to join . Artemis sat and started eating silently while Ted was reading Daily Prophet.

"Well guess what, love? Your crazy cousin decided to escape Azkaban."

At that Andromeda turned around, eyes wide full with horror. "Sirius?!... How? H-how is that even possible?!" stuttering, trying to find an answer "Well I guess he is capable of anything" said Ted with concerned tone. With that the two Tonks turned their gaze to their lovely nephew.

"Artemis-" "Don't worry, I won't get into troubles, aunty, uncle. I promise" she sighed calmly and continued to eat her breakfast ignoring their gazes.

After that she went in her room and quickly got dressed and went downstairs where Andromeda was waiting for her. "Ready?" "Yes" they got into the fireplace, and threw the floo powder arriving at Diagon Alley.

"So, remind me again, why do you need a new cauldron"

Artemis left a loud snort "Last year Finnigan borrowed mine for the potions class and he literally blew it out. There was a bloody hole on the bottom" the brunette started to laugh and went to the store looking for a cauldron.

Walking past a random shop, a certain broomstick caught the eyes of the young girl. "No way... Thunderbold VII. I can win the quidditch cup with that baby all by myself" dreaming over the brand new broom she doesn't notice that her lovely aunt watches how her child is drooling over it.

That was all she needed to make her niece's dream come true." Temi, baby, stop looking at the window and go buy your books for school, we don't have much time" at that Artemis went in the "Lello Bookstore" with slightly disappointed face.

Busy with finding her books Andromeda went in the store. "Excuse me, how much is that broom" "It's brand new and really expensive, madam. Are you sure?" "Money won't be a problem, just sent it on this adress" Andromeda put a paper with the adress of their mansion. "Alright 559 galleons" with a simple flick of her wand, the woman put a bag full with galleons and left the shop sending the man a light smile.

————

Artemis arrived in the mansion and immediately went in her room to get ready her trunk for the new year in Hogwarts. "Artemis come down please" at that the young Lestrange went downstairs to find her aunt carrying a big long package wrapped in a paper. Andromeda handed it to her gesturing to open it, as she did Artemis couldn't believe her eyes " You didn't." " Oh I did" " Oh Merlin but, how?" "I saw you drooling over it on the window and you needed a new broom, so consider this as present for the new school year. And I'll be hoping to help you with the quidditch cup, after all you're our precious chaser" running to embrace her aunt, the girl mumbled in Andromeda's chest " I love you so much auntie " " Love you too, now go, try it."

Without a glance the curly haired girl grab the broom, climb on it and like a lightning shot into the sky, feeling a warm breeze touching her curly locks.

————

The night came and she went to bed, already imagining her new year in Hogwarts and the cup she was desperately desiring to win.

"Nothing's gonna stop me this year. No troubles, no problems, only me and you Michelle" gesturing to her broom which she called Michelle.

Artemis sank into her pillow slowly falling asleep.

If she just knew what was waiting her....

A/N ALRIGHT THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPTER OF THE STORY AND IM KINDA PROUD OF MYSELF OOF... IF THERE ARE MISTAKES DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I STILL DON'T CREATE A PROGRAM WHEN TO UPDATE BUT I EVENTUALLY WILL. THATS ALL FOR NOW
BYE
G.
933 words