𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER SEVENANIMAGI

CHAPTER SEVEN
ANIMAGI

THE TWINS MADE their way in the Slytherin common room. Artemis was welcomed by the Slytherin students since the first year, even though she was Gryffindor. They sat on the coach and Apollo opened the book.

"Whatcha readin'?" A voice called behind them. They turned to see Theodore and Josephine looking at them confused.

Apollo and Artemis looked at each other and nodded at themselves. They turned their gaze again to their friends "Swear that you won't tell no one first." Josephine and Theodore nodded.

The twins told them everything from the beginning with the letter till their meeting with Sirius. At first both Slytherins were worried about them, but managed to ask them if they can join their secret mission. At first the brother and the sister were hesitant but after an hour begging they agreed.

"So what do we have to do?" "We need to turn into animagi?" Josie's jaw dropped "No way I want too. Imagine: Josephine Davidson like a dangerous lion. Boy's gonna love me" Artemis started to laugh loudly. "Alright stop dreaming, guys. If we really want to turn into animagi, we need to be patient. Here says that we need to stay with mandrake leaf in our mouths for a month" the group gagged.

"That's the first step after-" they were interrupted when Snape arrived, looking at them and sneered "Go pack everything important, today we are going to sleep in the Great hall." He looked at Artemis "Lestrange you should be in your dorm and pack your stuff too." She stood up "Alright then I'll go Professor-" "No, I'll escort you. I don't want you to meet Black by coincidence"

➳ ➳ ➳

Once she arrived in the dorm Lavender and Parvati sighed in relief. "Hermione she came" They shouted. Before she couldn't even question it, Hermione attacked her in a big hug, sighing in relief. The girls behind them awed while Artemis was sending them glares.

Once Hermione pulled away, she bombarded her with questions. "Where were you? What were you doing?I thought Sirius Black caught you!" She hit Artemis's arm while the dark-eyed girl rolled her eyes again "Do you even know how much worried I was? How could you be so reckless?"
Artemis had enough and growled "So now you care" Hermione looked at her confused "Of course, I-" "Save it, Granger. I don't need your explanations" Artemis pushed the poor girl away and went to pack her stuff. Lavender and Parvati looked at her shocked and Hermione was on the verge to cry.

➳ ➳ ➳

Once they arrived in the great hall, Artemis noticed her brother and friends sitting on the floor, waiting for her. They saw her and waved at her, gesturing to come next to them.

Hermione called " Temi, do you want-" "No" She made her way to the group without looking at the bushy-haired girl. She didn't have time to deal with Hermione. She has mission, so Granger had to wait.