211-212

Chapter 211: Cool Moon (Part 1)
Ye Mei’s waist was soft and her movements was very seductive. Her eyes were full of energy and if one look, it seems that they did not consist of others but become a butterfly, fluttering around and making another heart’s itch. Thinking that the butterfly had stopped on one’s hands, it flew away as one was looking at the colourful wings.

The female guests were all watching, unable to turn their eyes away, what more the males? Males always like good looking playthings and their eyeballs were about to be paste on Ye Mei. Ye Furen and Ye Mao Cai gradually revealed a smug look. It was an ability to give birth such a pair of outstanding children that could make all the males rush over like ducks. This was an ability that not many people would have.

Lu Wan-er’s hatred increased as she watched and she became so angry that she gritted her teeth.

However Shen Miao watched coldly at Ye Mei’s dance as her thoughts flew to her last lifetime.

When she first saw Mei Furen, it was when she returned from Qin country to Ding capital. She had only heard that there was an additional concubine in the Palace but everyone called her ‘Mei Furen’ and her position was not mentioned. This was somewhat uncommon. Hearing that Fu Xiu Yi favoured this Mei Furen a lot, Shen Miao’s heart felt sour but she did not think much about it as Fu Xiu Yi had a cold temperament so no matter how someone was favoured, it would not be excessive.

Afterwards she went over to the Imperial Study to look for Fu Xiu Yi and wanted to talk to Fu Xiu Yi about serious matters but saw Mei Furen throwing Fu Xiu Yi’s paperweight. Mei Furen claimed to be ill on the day she returned to the Palace and this was the first encounter. Shen Miao saw that the female was beautiful and lively and each move and smile was like a painting. However she was arrogant and wild and dared to throw a temper in the Imperial Study. Shen Miao thought that Fu Xiu Yi would be furious and indeed Fu Xiu Yi had an angry appearance and Mei Furen turned around and left.

At that time Shen Miao was thinking that she was such a strong female to actually dared to speak to Fu Xiu Yi like that. With this kind of temple, how long could she live in the Inner Palace?

At that time she was busy inquiring Wan Yu’s and Fu Ming’s situation and did not pay much attention. She only felt that this female was very beautiful and was an extremely arrogant person.

But even though Fu Xiu Yi was that angry, on the second morning, Shen Miao saw Fu Xiu Yi accompanying Mei Furen for a walk in the Imperial Gardens, speaking in a very pampering manner that it made another look stunned.

She had never seen this side of Fu Xiu Yi as Fu Xiu Yi was not such a good tempered person. Fu Xiu Yi’s warm was only on the surface, in front of those ‘advisors’ and he would not be very patient with females. However Mei Furen was able to make Fu Xiu Yi be in all smiles after making him that angry, at that time Shen Miao felt that this female was not only beauty and arrogant. She was extremely dangerous as she could play a person on her palms. No matter if it was a male or not, she was able to capture Fu Xiu Yi’s heart.

Sure enough, as the period upon Shen Miao’s return grew, she gradually discovered that this Mei Furen was rather scary. She looked arrogant and rude and did not control her temper but had mange it to a safe ‘level’. Fu Xiu Yi would only find that she had an honest temperament and difficult to tame and thus became even more fascinated. When she was in front of Shen Miao, Mei Furen was rude, sarcastic and would oppose her. Because of Fu Chen, she would repeatedly provoke Fu Xiu Yi’s relationship with Fu Ming. It was unfortunate that Fu Xiu Yi’s heart had always been forever bias.

What was Mei Furen’s true face? Shen Miao looked at the charming and affectionate female in front. In this lifetime, she had become the Young Lady of the Ye family, cautious yet intelligent enough to know where to move forward or retreat. She no longer showed her arrogance but was this really her true face?