161-163

Chapter 161: Troubled Waters (Part 1)
A Heavens shocking secret burst forth in Ding capital.

Early in the morning before the skies brighten, there was a middle-aged man who knelt in front of the government offices and crying injustice, saying that the Third Master of the Shen residence had forcefully snatched commoners and kidnaped one’s wife to be a concubine and it was condemn in Heavens and Earth. Even though that man looked like a lowlife but one did not know where he had inherited a smooth tongue. Not only he talk about it, he also sang about it, making it so exciting that it attracted a lot of commoners who came to watch the show and in less than half a shichen (1 shichen = 2 hours), the entire Ding capital knew of the matter.

A little while back the news about the Chen and Shen family fighting a lawsuit was a legendary matter that made the commoners in the Ding capital become aware of the GuiQie, Cang Zai Qing. Shen Wan divorced his wife of many years for her and really did all the things without any emotions thus everyone would discuss about it. Everyone could inquire about the good things, Cang Zai Qing was the daughter of Old General Shen’s old friend and was educated, gentle and elegant. Her temperament was comparable to Chen Rou Qiu and because she was carrying Shen Wan’s child, everyone would tend to go to Cang Zai Qing’s side.

One said that Shen Wan snatched others wife but everyone was not a fool. Liu Province was not near to Ding capital and initially Cang Zai Qing came to seek support from the Shen residence and claimed that she was unmarried. To speak about snatching another’s wife, one feared that it was Cang Zai Qing who had stuck nto it. Shen Wan had always been clever and elegant and at the end one was not able to see Cang Zai Qing’s real image and helped others raise their wife for so long that even grass was growing on the greet hat he was wearing.

As for that male’s words, no one doubted it. The first reason was that the male had a marriage certificate in his hands and the white paper and black words indicated Cang Zai Qing’s name with the official stamps. Secondly the young boy that was following along looked exactly like Cang Zai Qing but he looked quiet and overwhelmed.

Everyone was pointing and treated it as a joke that one had not seen for decades. It was said that big families had more scandals but one did not think that a Master would be that foolish. If it was previous, the matter could be suppressed and it would not be spread to the entire Ding capital like this. But this man’s performance was sudden as he started the beat the drums and cry injustice early in the morning, making it difficult to suppress it down. Moreover the people working in the government office would also look at another’s reputation. Currently Shen Wan and his entire family were imprisoned so no one cared about Shen Wan’s reputation. They even joined with the crowd to watch the joke.

In the Chen residence, in a remote courtyard, Chen Rou Qiu was listening to the news that Shi Qing had brought from outside and laughed as she leaned forward.

She was currently more indolent these days and was even more unscrupulous. The more she was like this the more the Chen family did not want to see her. However she did not care about herself as the main goal of living was to pull the Chen family down on purpose and no doubt Chen Rou Qiu was doing that well.

Chen Rou Qiu indeed had done it. After being together with Shen Wan as husband and wife so many years, he knew the lifeline of Shen Wan. After adding all the bits and pieces together and in addition of bribing Shen Wan’ subordinates, she delivered the evidence to Shen Wan’s sworn enemy. After waiting for the news anxiously, finally the good news came.

The deeper Chen Rou Qiu’s love with Shen Wan, the deeper the hate was. It was Shen Wan that put her in such miserable state then she would never let Cang Zai Qing and Shen Wan live well. When the entire Shen family was imprison, Chen Rou Qiu was pleased but she did not think that on the very next day the news about Cang Zai Qing having a husband and child would be revealed.