169-170

Chapter 169: Adoration (Part 1)
On the morning of the next day, there was a special guest that came to the Shen mansion.

The person who came was none other than Feng An Ning.

After the previous incident where Shen Miao and Luo Tan was kidnapped, Feng An Ning really took the initiaitive to come over to apologize after everything. Shen Xin and wife were forthright people and moreover Feng An Ning could not be blamed for the incident and one could only blame those kidnappers for having superior methods. Even though Shen Xin and wife mentioned that it was not a serious issue and both Shen Miao and Luo Tan did not put it to heart, Feng An Ning however seemed to be very regretful about it. Other than sending people over every three to five days to gift some small playthings, she no longer came over. Most likely she felt that she did not know how to face Shen Miao and Luo Tan that even when Luo Tan send an invite to Feng An Ning, she would refuse it.

One did not expect that she would take the initiative to come over.

Once Luo Tan heard that Feng An Ning came, she was very happy and pulled Shen Miao before running to the front hall. In the Ding capital, other than Shen Miao, Feng An Ning was Luo Tan’s only friend. One of them was shrewish but straightforward, the other was bold and unconstrained, both were similar to the other. Because of the previous matter, Luo Tan had not seen Feng An Ning for a long time and was somewhat impatient.

Upon arriving in the main hall, one really saw Luo Xue Yan talking to Feng An Ning. Feng An Ning was wearing a white short jacket dress with her hair up in a ponytail and wearing pearl earrings and ceramic glazed hairpin, looking much more quieter than her usual self. Luo Tan took the lead and called out, “Feng An Ning.” And ran over.

Shen Miao however had noticed that beside where Feng An Ning was standing, there sat a young person in the early twenties. This youth’s brows were beautiful and was wearing a blue fitting robes with a gentle and well-mannered look. When he noticed that Shen Miao was looking at him, he nodded his head to Shen Miao lightly. His etiquettes were very detailed.

There were some similarities with Feng An Ning with his eyes.

Luo Tan only then noticed that there was another person and said, “This is…”

Luo Xue Yan was somewhat embarrassed. It was not appropriate to let two young females see a male outsider without any rhyme or reason but thinking of the reason of Feng An Ning’s visit, she felt in somewhat of a difficulty and could not say if she was happy or guilty.

It was Feng An Ning who took the initiative to speak, “This is my Elder Brother.”

Shen Miao suddenly understood. There were only Feng An Ning and her Eldest Brother, Feng Zi Xian, who were the Feng family’s Di born. This person would be her Eldest Brother, Feng Zi Xian.

Feng Zi Xian stood up and cup his hands to greet Shen Miao and Luo Tan. Shen Miao and Luo Tan quickly returned the gesture. Luo Tan looked at Feng Zi Xian somewhat doubtfully at Feng Zi Xian before looking at Feng An Ning again and asked, “An Ning, are you not here today to look for us to play?”

If Feng An ning come over to look for Shen Miao and Luo Tan, she would not bring Feng Zi Xian over. However this made one astonished as one did not know what Feng An Ning’s intention was.

Feng An Ning did not speak and only looked towards Feng Zi Xian. Feng Zi Xian looked a little embarrassed but still spoke first, “Today one came over because one had head Shen Qiu’s brothers in the Military Department mentioning that honoured residence was seeking for an son-in-law… This one. This one is so bold as to recommend oneself. May Young Lady and Furen overlook the aspect of the abruptness.” Finishing, his face turn reddish and avoided Luo Tan’s gaze.