205-206

Chapter 205: Conferring the Medicine (Part 1)
Shen Miao had never thought that the so called Superior One would be the strange Taoist Priest that she saw once in Ming Qi’s Pu Tuo Monastery. The words that the Taoist Priest had said on that day lingered with Shen Miao for a long time as she felt that this person seemed to have a peek to her secret of living two lifetimes. However after she send people over to look for the whereabouts of that Taoist Priest, one was unable to find the person after rummaging through the entire Ding capital.

It was of no wonder why one was unable to find, this Taoist Priest actually come so far away to Great Liang’s Long Ye.

Then things were somewhat strange. Accordingly to Ben Yue, the pair of siblings had encountered this Taoist Priest a few years back. Since this Taoist Priest was in Long Ye then, it seemed that this Taoist Priest had stayed in Long Ye for a long time and could even be a Great Liang person. Then why did he appear in Ming Qi’s Ding capital? It could not be that he travelled such a long journey just to calculate two divination for her right?

Shen Miao said, “Taoist Priest…”

The strange Taoist Priest looked at her and stroke his beard as he shook his head, “This poor priest’s Taoist name is Chi Yan. Furen came here to save someone right? This poor priest has been waiting for you for a long time.”

Luo Tan was startled and asked, “Chi Yan Taoist Priest, you long knew that we are coming to look for you?”

Chi Yan Taoist Priest smiled proudly and shook the divination cylinder at his waist. The divination container rattled as he said, “This old priest calculated a divination for oneself.”

Shen Miao thought that even though this Taoist Priest was strange, he seemed to have real abilities. For instance, what he said in Pu Tuo Monastery was rather reasonable. So if he was the so called Superior One, she was not surprised. She said, “My husband is currently seriously wounded and one has heard that Taoist Priest is able to change one’s fate and thus made a special trip over. One request Taoist Priest to save my husband’s life. One the matter succeed, one will provide great thanks.”

Hui Xiang and the few were standing behind Shen Miao and heard Shen Miao words previously, seemingly she was acquainted with this strange Taoist Priest. Although there were doubts in their hearts, it was not a good time to inquire about it. After listening to Shen Miao words, they wondered if she was somewhat possessed. The matter of ‘changing one’s fate’ was just too much. No matter how one look, this Taoist Priest look like a normal person who grew up eating grains. Could it be that Shen Miao was swindled by a con-man?

Shen Miao however knew that this strange Taoist Priest who could see that she had lived two lifetimes and could see that she became an Empress in her past lifetime, was not spouting nonsense or guesses.

After hearing Shen Miao’s words, the strange Taoist Priest shook his head and walked nearer. Everyone then could see that he was having a premonition and his hands was carrying a fishing bamboo basket, looking like he was going fishing. It was just that there was only a string on the fishing pole and the hook that was attached to it was straight. It would be strange if a fish was caught like this. Indeed his basket was empty and pitiful.

Seeing that he was not answering Shen Miao for a long time, Luo Tan was anxious and asked, “Taoist Priest, can you save my MeiFu?”

That Taoist Priest leaned the fishing pole against the door before straightening up his back and look seriously at Shen Miao, “Heaven’s designs must not be divulged. This poor priest cannot even divulge Heaven’s designs to Furen so how would one dare to change fate and create unexpected calamity?”

“But you have already saved Ben Yue’s friend, that young boy.” Luo Tan was puzzled, “Isn’t that considered as changing fate?”

“That was because that little life should not be severed. The Heavens has destined that he would encounter me and it was also destined that I will save his life.” Chi Yan Taoist Priest said.