209-210

Chapter 209:Intentions (Part 1)
Xie Jing Xing left.

Shen Miao sat alone in front of the table. Jing Zhe walked in and looked outside. Just now she was outside the room and the two persons’ voices were not deliberately suppressed and she could hear the entire thing without missing a word. Seeing that Shen Miao’s expression was not good, even though her heart was apprehensive, she could not help but say, “Furen is too aloof with His Highness.”

Shen Miao did not speak so Jing Zhe continued, “When Furen has yet married into the Prince residence, one even treated His Highness better. However these days, it is like one deliberately avoided His Highness. A sick person is particularly sensitive, especially His Highness escaped from death, so his heart would be even more delicate. His Highness would inevitably not be comfortable when Furen do not care at such a time. Tomorrow may Furen use some consoling words and everything will be alright. Furen must not be too upset.”

Shen Miao said, “I understand. You can leave.”

Jing Zhe then withdrawn.

After Jing Zhe left, Shen Miao pressed her forehead. She was struggling when she faced Xie Jing Xing but in all fairness, Xie Jing Xing was innocent in the matter. That sentence of ‘from the start, your heart was not moved before’ made her feel cold.

Shen Miao could not remember since when her heart was moved by Xie Jing Xing. Perhaps it was when he saved her life in Wan Li Lake, or perhaps when he took of his mask in front of Princess Rong Xin at the Princess residence, or perhaps on the day of marriage when he reached his hands out, or perhaps it was very much earlier that when she set the ancestral hall on fire or when she first met Xie Jing Xing and began to confront Xie Jing Xing.

The feelings of being moved was just too far away. She had only been moved by Fu Xiu Yi in her past lifetime and that price was heavy. With the lessons of the past, she dared not let her heart be moved easily and she was very stingy in giving her feelings out, always careful, making sure that there would only be gains and not losses. However Xie Jing Xing was different. One did not know if it was arrogance or recklessness in his bones but he squanders his emotions. In this marriage, both of their contributions were not equal but Shen Miao had given everything that she could give.

Now because of her heart, she could not deal with Mei Furen without any scruples. With emotions intertwined with doubts, she was unable to face Xie Jing Xing.

And one feared that Xie Jing Xing was disappointed in her in his heart.

She sat in front of the table and that herb, that she had work so hard for to get from Chi Yan Taoist Priest, was casually thrown by the side. Because no one cared for it for these days, there was a layer of dust on it that made no one pay any attention.

In the next few days, Shen Miao’s days became somewhat strange.

One did not know what happened to Luo Tan and Gao Yang. Most likely Luo Tan was upset that Go Yang deceived her and Gao Yang saw that Xie Jing Xing’s poison was almost gone, he left the old Imperial Physician in the Prince residence and pull Luo Tan to somewhere else.

Ji Furen and Ji Yu Shu also returned to Ji residence. Since Xie Jing Xing was alright, there was no meaning to stay in the Prince residence

One also did not know how Pei Lang caught a cold and he rested in his room and did not go out.

Thus Shen Miao was left alone. The servants of the Prince residence could also see that Xie Jing Xing and Shen Miao were in a cold ware and did their work cautiously. For a period of time, everyone in the Prince residence was concern of their own wellbeing and the atmosphere seemed to be even heavier than when Xie Jing Xing was unconscious.