Cherrybite- Miss forbidden 13

Nate <8bite

The crap in here was unfeasible...and so was the idea of ever getting out of this warehouse. Attempting to break through any area of the building had been something close to a Herculean task, though it didn't seem likely to the eye this place was a fortress! Nate had even attempted climbing the walls in some kind of last bid to reach the windows that were logically unreachable. She'd succeeded in hurting her foot even more along side falling on her arse several times until it throbbed lightly on one side.

"I hate this guy" she muttered under her breath feeling a little like a golden field mouse in a box where the sides were too high and the material an impossible plastic that proved too hard to nibble through. That would make him the child, she thought absently picking up a greasy pole with a surprisingly sharp end and giving it a swing, the evil kind of child that burnt ants with a magnifying glass and kicked the next door neighbours cat. The spiteful kind.

Nate took a seat upon the floor with a huff glancing down to see that somehow the grease had rubbed onto her top. She glared at the floor and dropped it with disgust, that just summed up the day.

Barely any sleep, no way out, injured foot, possible death on the horizon and now her top was stained. Ripping it was one thing but grease stain. Nate gave a pitiful laugh under her breath rubbing her forehead with the back of her hand and leaning forward to check the underneath of her foot, pulling the now copper coloured material to one side to see the cut had swelled the blood having clotted in some places but a thin line of crimson still trickled away from where she'd caught it repetitively.

Nate glanced up feeling her eyes begin to swell themselves as she blinked to try and keep back the tears.

"Cant believe this is really happening" she whispered to herself before sucking in a deep breath and puffing out her cheeks.

"Stay cool Nate" she hissed whilst blowing out the air hanging her head for a moment. She glanced to the pole and dragged it closer- could she kill him with this or give him a nose bleed and a motive to hit her back?

"Hitting him would probably be a motive to kill you Nate be realistic- mostlikely leave you in pain too- watch you rifle and twitch a bit" she muttered becoming accustom to talking out loud to herself. "Might even chop you up- shove you in the freezer for tea"

After what seemed like an hour of moping she rose to her feet and hobbled over to a few pieces of this and that, collecting them up whilst still clutching her pole.

After she had a decent arm full she stood reasonably close to a window when there sun shone (less brightly than this morning) and began throwing them as hard as she could making it a task to hit the window. Maybe alert someone if they saw glass breaking thinking she was some antisocial youth. Her first throw was limp and if she wasn't the only one around she'd be embarrassed.

Clenching her jaw and thinking violent thoughts she focused her throw and launched the rubble.

Callum <8bite

The scraping sound of the key in the warehouse door crescendoed out of proportion. The sounds of struggling came through muffled from the other side.

In an instant the door swung open, flooding the room with burgundy tinted dusk sunlight, and revealing Callum with a look of aggressive exertion, and a second figure obscured above the legs by a thick blue canvas sack, such as a sleeping bag would be stored in. The figure was evidently bound by the hands within the sack, and squirmed and resisted with every step, crying out with indistinguishable pleas which were nevertheless recognisable as a female voice.

Callum's movements were different to before; every motion was a jerk, every tensing of a muscle calculated, and he manhandled his new prisoner through the door with no apparent effort.