Cherrybite- Miss forbidden 12

Dawn <8bite

The next morning, Dawn open her eyes slowly blinking against the harsh light that peeked through the dark purple curtains.

For an instant, Dawn did not remember what had happened the previous night, but slowly the memories flooded back.

Sitting up groggily, Dawn yawned and stretch, she had fallen asleep in her damp clothes that hugged her body tightly.

Glancing down into her pillow, she saw the damp patch that had appeared over the night. She lifted her hand up to her face and felt the dampness had been coming from her eyes, she had been crying in her sleep. Rising to her feet, Dawn quickly got dressed into a grey dress top and skinny jeans, brushed her long hair, before opening the door and quickly making her way down the creaking stairs.

Would Nate... be awake...?

Nate <8bite

Nate jerked from sleep to hit her head with a metallic thrang. "Urh!" she mumbled struggling to rub the back of her head from the cramped position she'd squeezed herself in.

Her eyes stung from the few hours shut eye she'd managed to snatch and even with a few hours under her belt she felt debatably worse.

Shifting on her stomach Nate wriggled out from under the bed dragging a pillow along with her that she'd managed to find amongst all the junk lying around the place. At the time sleeping under the bed had been the only thing that had allowed her to even consider sleeping. Now she was paying for it.

Feeling her hair having come loose a little at the back of her head she felt her forehead before struggling to her feet and attempting to creep soundlessly over to the door. Peering out through a crack she couldn't see him anywhere. She ventured out eyes still adjusting to her surroundings. He hadn't returned. Nate walked over to the ragged armchair and slumped down into it with a rush of air escaping her mouth. Gone. Was this his plan. Leaving her alone down here. Maybe he'd abandoned her. She wasn't sure what she preferred being here alone or being here with him.

Glancing over to the trap door the underneath of her eyes puffy still from lack of sleep she wondered.

Wondered if it could be opened without a key.

She still had a while until she'd be counted as officially missing, she couldn't remember if it was 24 hours or 48, if it was 48 she might already be swimming with fishes or pushing up daisies by the time the police acknowledged her disappearance.

Nate sighed again frustrated from lack of sleep and secretly from him not returning. Part of her remained relieved by his absence, the other part dithered in anxiety, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been this alone and even then she knew someone was coming for her.

How did she know anyone was coming for her- or if anyone was coming back. Even if he did come back she'd be back to the question she'd panicked over last night- what had he gone to get to make her see the light.

For some reason she kept thinking chainsaw but the comedy she'd seen with Julian featured a chainsaw so it made slight sense to why she thought it but didnt seem appropriate. Making her see the light by hacking off her head. Nate's body gave a violent shudder.

What would she do when whatever food laying around ran out. What was she supposed to do about washing, she couldn't have a wash in case he came back. Couldn't have a wash when she knew he was here either. Hell. She had to rely on him coming back unless she could get that trap door unlocked. Nate's eyes flickered towards the exit again.

Callum <8bite

11:15 am, Wednesday April 25th, Bridgeton Entertainment Precinct