Cherrybite- Miss forbidden 6

Dawn <8bite

Dawn perched herself silently on top the steps and observed as her father paced, an apprehensive look on his exhausted face. She wondered what was wrong with him, it was almost midnight and he practically never stayed up too late. Her father rarely got nervous either, but something had definitely distressed him. Dawn decided she would ask him and see if she could help, and if she couldn’t maybe Nate could. Dawn was about to descend the stairs when her father snapped out of his own thoughts and dialled 3 numbers on the phone.

“Hello, I’d like to speak to the police please…”

Dawn stopped. Something was wrong, why was her father calling the police? Had something happened while she had been asleep? She hadn’t heard anything.

“I’d like to report a missing person…..It’s my daughter Nate, she hasn’t come home yet and it’s been almost an hour since she was meant to.”

Her father’s voice was shaking, Nate wasn’t home yet. That wasn’t like her; Nate would never stay out past the agreed time, even if she was with her ‘dick’ of a boyfriend. Dawn didn’t like Julian much, he wasn’t the type she would go for, he was more concerned with his looks than with Nate. She couldn’t believe that her sister would stay out this late. She twirled her dark hair slowly around her finger, and walked down the creaking stairs. As she arrived at the bottom her father glanced at her and vaguely smiled but Dawn had already seen the anxiety he was attempting to mask.

“She’s got long, curly blonde hair, tanned skin and green-blue eyes. She's 18 and is about, oh I don't know, 5”8” her father sighed, before saying “I know that she hasn’t been missing long, but it isn’t like her to stay out so late.”

After a short while, her father thanked the person on the other end of the phone and hung up. Massaging his chin, he smiled weakly at Dawn.

“It’ll be okay honey, I’m sure Nate will be back soon”.

Nate <8bite

Nate's leg muscles quivered like a lioness before the pounce but she wasn’t looking to attack anything. Everything felt like wax in this still state of terror. She was more suited for the gazelle, ready to dart at considerable speeds to avoid the clutches of a predator. A gazelle, however, was incompatible with Nate's appearance. She was lithe it was true but she had height and the feminine muscles beneath her Aztec gold skin seemed soully appropriate for the title of a Lioness with a mane of rich flaxen hair Nate could have been a feline goddess trapped in tragic mortality. If she was such a predator though, what was the faceless silhouette to be as it subtly slid forwards...something even greater to make her tremble like she never had... in the presence of a male.

Silence prevailed and Nate felt something static between her and the figure.

Her head was clouded with voices screaming all at once telling her different things showing her different ways to get around but each time a solution was formed she foiled it with the dark figure always being a step ahead. The door was open. Just there. Just..where. Getting through the door to be where. There was no light she could see that by diverting her eyes over that dark shoulder. No real light just an orange glow whilst the fringes of the room remained dark.

Her eyes flicked back to the figure barely leaving it at the first sign of movement. Hands tucking behind his back so casually, like he had a visitor who wasn’t one of the usuals. That polite awkwardness to be shared. Nate felt her heart treble it's beat, she felt faint under its pulse when trying to stem her breathing to barely a whisper 'but why bother now he can see you, see you standing in your shorts and lily white top'. She swallowed hard.