Halloween

This is not a part of the fanfic

-it's Halloween right?- the owl said sitting up in his bed.

-yes it is- akaashi looked up from his phone and tilted his head back, making eye contact with the owl.

-let's go out buying Halloween outfits for each other!- akaashi raised his eyebrows slightly, confused.

-alright- the ravenette stood up and walked to the front door, the owl followed. They walked together to the big mall in the center of their district.

-let's splitt up- bokuto smiled and started walking to the elevators.

-alright- the ravenette walked along the many different stoors. The glass windows displayed Halloween themed products, orange in different shades covered every corner of the hall. Akaashi was walking along the stoors wen he spotted a superman suit in a window. He chuckled of the sight of bokuto in it. He went in and bought a midium size, it should fit, right.

****

The boys were seated on the owls bed holding one bag each. They gave each other the bags and akaashi went into the bathroom. He looked in the bag and spotted white and black fabric. He helled up the fabric by the slaves, of corse it is a maid dress. He wasn't surprised. He put it on and opened the bedroom door hesitantly. He walked in and spotted the owl in the red and blue body on suit. He laughed through his nose and started giggling. The other male blushed a deep red.

-what!?-

-I apologize, but you look really stupid- the ravenette said, his giggles turned into laughter and he clenched his sides.

-stop, your the one who bought it!- the ravenette ceapt laughing as he nodded. The suit was indeed to small, not length wise but the fabric was streached to the max.

Akaashi took a few deep breaths and sighed, as he wiped away tears in the corner of his eye.

The ravenette walked over to the owl and pushed him down I to a sitting position on the bed. He sat in the owls lap and kissed his forehead.

-we should keep the maid dress, do t you think- akaashi said smirking.