Ch 19

They kiss, so if you don't want to read that skipp the first paragraph

Their lips parted, Akaashi smiled and looked bokuto in the eyes. He then closed his eyes and pulled bokuto closer for another kiss. Bokuto got startled but leaned in and opened his mouth slightly. Akaashi could feel Bokutos lips form a slight grin, he then parted his lips and let Bokutos tongue enter his mouth, their bodies started to melt. After a while small moans escaped Akaashis mouth between the kisses, bokuto found this extremely cute and couldn't help but smile. 

The boys jumped as they heard the doorknob slowly turn. They pushed each other away. Akaashi covered his mouth and looked down. Bokuto turned away facing the wall. The owls mother walked in. The two boys where panting, with red, extremely embarrassed faces. She coughed to clear her throat.

-Kotaro, can i have a moment outside?- Bokurto stood up and waked out with his mother.

-me and your dad are getting divorced and im getting full custody, are you ok with that?-

-yes, id like that very much-

-ok- the gray hair woman lightly hit Bokutos shoulder.

-looks like i interrupted you two, so ill let you go back to your boyfriend-

-yeah, thanks-

-wow no denying so i was right?-

-yeah- bokuto laughed through his nose and hugged his mom.

-im proud of you- she said

-thanx- bokuto loosened the grip and went back into the room.

-what did she say?- Akaashi looked up at the owl. His eyes where shiny and it looked like he was about to cry.

-she said that she got full custody of me and joked about us making out.- he chuckled.

-thats good, lets watch the movie- Akaashi held out one of his hands toward bokuto.

-sounds good- bokuto took Akaashis hand and climbed onto the bed.

-but seriously go to school tomorrow and take notes for me, ill be discharged in ten days-

-fine whatever-

-good- Akaashi scooted a bit and placed the laptop on his legs, he clicked the play button and the characters started moving. To be honest non of them really payed attention to the movie, they where mostly thinking about the fact that they where an official couple. They twined their hands together and leaned against each other relaxing.