Ch 41

Akaashi looked at the time stamp in the corner of the screen. 01:02. He sighed an got up quietly not to wake Bokuto. he walked with light steps to the bathroom and closed the door. He kneeled down and vomited violently into the toilet.

****

Bokuto stretched out his arm searching for the ravenette. He realized that it was cold and empty by his side. The owl shot up to a sitting position. The bedroom door was opened. Bokuto could see a soft light peering through the crack between the bathroom door and the floor.

-Akaashi!- he yelled as he jumped out of the bed rushing to the bathroom door. he had a bad feeling about this, Akaashi hadn't joined him for lunch for a very long time and he looked paler. going to the bathroom in the middle of the night inst that uncommon, but Bokuto could feel an inexpiable sense of panic bubble up in his chest.

Akaashi looked up in horror as he saw the bathroom door being torn open by the owl. Did he forget to lock the door?

Bokuto looked down at the small figure shaking, kneeling in front of the toilet. The marine blue eyes started tearing up and soon enough an ocean began pouring out his eyes. Bokuto lowered himself to the floor and picked up Akaashi in his arms. The ravenette clung to Bokutos shirt crying even harder. Bokuto started rocking Akaashi as he flushed the toilet, and wiped Akaashis mouth.

-hey, its ok- Bokuto said lifting the ravenette up. Akaashi was crying into Bokutos shirt shaking.

-im sorry- he whispered through his tears.

-no, no its ok- Bokuto walked back into the room and tried to put Akaashi on the bed, but the shaking boy clung to bokuto. The owl sat down on the bed and kept rocking Akaashi back and forth, calming him down.

-it hurts- Akaashis voice cracked and he started crying again. Bokuto gulped not sure how to respond.

-a year ago my brother died yesterday- he said through hiccups, pulling bokuto closer. The taller boy stayed silent, holding Akaashi in his arms and making circular motions on his back. 

After some time Akaashi passed out exhausted. Bokuto eased Akaashi down on to the bed. He jolted ass he heard a light knock on the door.

-is he ok?- the gray haired woman asked concerned. Bokuto shouting had woken her up.

-sorry for waking you up, but no i don't think so- bokuto said running his fingers through the silky black hair.

-it was his brothers death anniversary yesterday-

-oh, ok, sorry, eeh.. sleep, its late- she said and closed the door as she left the room. Bokuto sighed and laid down beside Akaashi. He hugged the boy close, the lavender smell of his shampoo brushed against his nose. He burrowed his head into his shoulder wrapping his arm around his waist. It was going to be ok... someday