Ch 39

-BYE GUYS!- Kuroo scream as he waved his hands high in the sky. Kenma was standing behind him, holding onto his shirt.

-bye- he whispered looking down. Akaashi waved at the two, as Kenma bowed and started walking away with the rest of the team.

-hehe- Bokuto laughed as he watched the teams go home.

-it is going to be fun this year- bokuto said grinning. He then jumped slightly and looked at Akaashi intensely.

-i mean did you see that shrimps weird quick attack, it was like a minus tempo!-

-woah! it was so cool- Bokutos eyes where sparkling with excitement. He started jumping up and down.

-don't you want to see how much hes grown in like a month- Bokuto paused to think for a second

-i dont mean by height, i mean his skills- bokuto smiled squinting and took Akaashis hand.

-lets head home- he said pulling the ravenette forward. They both started walking as Bokuto was swinging their hands back and forth.

-my man told me he finally got Kenma- Bokuto said chuckling as if he was plotting something. Akaashi looked up at the owl slightly surprised.

-i did not know you talked about stuff like that-

-huh?- Bokuto looked at Akaashi confused.

-you always seem to be messing around, so i have never seen you having a normal conversation with Kuroo- Akaashi said honestly. Bokuto looked at Akaashi, still confused.

-of cores we do- Akaashi nodded and chuckled, squeezing Bokutos hand.

-good for them- Akaashi said and smiled for himself. Bokuto laughed and squeezed back.

-Akaashi?- bokuto stopped walking. They where standing in a playground with the night sky watching over them.

-yes?- the ravenette looked up at Bokuto who was smiling widely. The owl looked at Akaashi exited.

-do you want to marry me some day?- Bokuto said with a bright smile spread across his face. Akaashi chuckled softly, taken by surprised.

-that is very random, but of cores i would like to marry you- Akaashi said smiling back at bokuto.

-yey!- bokuto took Akaashi by his hips. He lifted the ravenette high of the ground and spun around. Akaashi giggled and wrapped his legs around the owls waist and arms around his neck. They both giggled rubbing their noses together. bokuto kissed Akaashi lightly as they kept giggling. Akaashi sighed with tears in the corner of his eyes. He kissed bokuto back and a soft siel appeared on his face. They kissed each other back and forth, playfully giggling,  until they heard a car hoot from the street.