Ch 8

Akaashis whole body aced, his face was swollen and his neck hurt from throwing up. Yet he got up and began to go towards his school. He chose walking 20 min instead of cycling, it wasn't much but it felt like he burnt more calories, it was the only thing he cared about. 

It was Saturday, still Akaashi could hear the smashing sounds echo in the gym. He dropped his bag beside the wall. The owl was flying after the blue and yellow ball. Bokuto was the only one in the gym, so he had called Akaashi to hang out for a bit. 

-Akaashi, hey hey- the hyped voice cheered out.

-toss me some- the owl said with his hands leaning on his knees. The bright smile on the males face lit up the room, making it impossible for Akaashi to decline the request.

He put on his indoor shoes and ran to the middle of the net. Akaashis started tossing balls to Bokuto, that proudly hit them into the ground. 

They had been doing this for 45 min until Akaashi felt how blood escaped his left arm. It went numb and lost all its strength as he tossed the ball. Bokuto barely managed to hit it. The ball went into the net and fell to the ground with a light thud. 

Bokuto brushed away the weird feeling that started to creeping up on him. All passes Akaashi made the remaining 15 min where cricked and weak.

-you tired?- Bokuto said tilting his head slightly to the left.
-sorry- The black haired boy answered, with a straight face, looking into the golden eyes.

Bokuto could feel how his chest tightened slightly. Akaashis was weird, his passes where always perfect, even on a bad day. They flew high, shining with pride, but now they seemed sad. 

-ok let's take down the net- he said reaching out for the ropes supporting the net. 

-its Saturday, wanna stay over- He said to the young boy. This was obviously his main motive when calling Akaashi over to the gym.

-OK- He answered with his expressionless monotone voice.

-YEY!- Bokuto cheered out as he swung his bag.