Ch 37

-Akaashi! have you packed everything- Bokuto was jumping up and down in the gym waiting for the rest of the teams to arrive.

-yes, i have- Akaashi looked out the gym gate as people in read jerseys where approaching. They walked through the gates.

-Hey! Bro!- the team captain said.

-Hey! Kuroo bro!- the owl yelled even louder. The two tall males hooked their arms around each others necks laughing. Akaashi smiled and shook his head watching the energetic duo.

-hi.. Akaashi- a small voice whispered beside him. Akaashi looked to his side where a small figure was standing, intensely staring at his phone.

-hello, how are you doing today Kenma?- yellow letters appeared on the phone screen "VICTORY". Kenma looked up at Akaashi.

-good- kenma looked down again and pressing a green "NEXT" button.

-how about you?-

-i am okay, thank you- Akaashi said watching the two captains joking around, throwing volleyballs at each other. 

-AKAASHI, WATCH OUT- the owl screamed from, the back of the gym. A blue an yellow ball was shooting through the air towards his face. Akaashi moved his head slightly to the side, letting the ball pass by, only millimeters from his face. The ball dropped to the ground and rolled out the gym.

The owl stood in shock at the end of the room. He let out a sigh and relaxed, looking down. He mumbled something to himself as he started walking forward. Akaashi rolled his eyes and walked to bokuto, putting a hand on his shoulder.

-it is alright Bokutosan, i will doge the next one to- the owl looked up with a frown.

-you sure?-

-yes, do not worry about it- bokuto stood up straight and smiled.

-OK! hey bro!- the owl picked up a volleyball from the ground and threw it t Kuroo.

-Bokuto, did Akaashi give you a compliment or something?- Kuroo said smirking.

-more often than Kenma dose to you- bokuto said catching a ball. Kenma looked up from his game. He looked at the two boys gearing at them slightly.

-i forgot how annoying they where together- he said to himself

-yes, i had also forgotten that- the two boys looked at each other an smiled, agreeing.

my cute baby English