Ch 44

Last ch, there is a sequel though.

1 year time skip

-KEIJI! congrats!- Bokuto was waving energetically behind the school gates. Akaashi smiled holding his diploma.

-thank you Kotarou- they hugged each other, and their two mothers watched them from behind smiling.

-Keiji congratulations- Akaashi looked up at his mother who was holding a bouquet of flowers.

-thank you mother- he said and took the flowers. He then looked at Bokutos mother and they both nodded.

-hey, keiji lets take photos!- bokuto said snapping a picture of Akaashi as he looked back.

****

It was spring break. Akaashi was closing a box and looked around in the slightly emptier room. His mother was standing in the doorway slightly teary eyed.

-Keiji, come give your mother a hug- Akaashi looked up and walked to his mother. She hugged Akaashi tightly and a few tears rolled down her face.

-mother?- his mother loosened the grip and looked at her son, smiling brightly.

-im so proud of you- she said hugging him again. Akaashi chuckled and hugged her back. He had held the promise he made with Bokuto. they had saved up enough money trent a small apartment. It was in between the university Akaashi was attending and the big arena where Bokuto was training.

Akaashi loosened his grip and picked up the box on the floor. He walked outside where a new blue car was waiting for him.

-Keiji!- Bokuto said waving from the car window. Akaashi smiled and got in the back seat. They obviously didn't have a car, Bokutos mom was driving them to the apartment.

Akaashi held up the key and looked at Bokuto.

-ok! open the door- Bokuto said, jumping up and down on the spot. Akaashi pushed the key into the key hole and turned it to the right. He pushed down the door handle and opened the door. He smiled, it was a quite nice apartment. There was one bathroom, a small kitchen with an island and two other rooms with tatami floor. It was a Japanese style apartment with sliding doors. Bokuto put down two boxes. One of the rooms with tatami floor had a built in wardrobe which was convenient. All they needed to buy was two chair and a bed.

-bye guys, and have fun. And don't make to many grandchildren- Bokutos mom winked and waved. Bokuto and Akaashi bowed, blushing. God Bokutos mom could be embarrassing some times

 -thank you- they said and waved back as she closed the door.

Bokuto and Akaashi looked at each other, holding hands, and smiled. They made it, they where both still alive, happy this time.

Fin.

omg im so proud of my self and i spelled held right for the first time in the entire fic. also i drew that yey.