Ch 30

this is why i have the smuttish tag.

Akaashi woke up, the owl was hugging him from behind in a protective manner.

-Bokutosan- Akaashi crawled out of the grip and walked to his wardrobe to change. In about 2 hours he would need to go to the hospital for a checkup. He was doing an out patient treatment program and was almost at his goal weight.

Bokuto and Akaashi walked to the hospital. The young boy stepped on the scale, 70 kg, he had reached his goal weight. Akaashi walked out in the corridor and smiled at bokuto, who was patiently sitting on a sofa in the wiring room.

-Bokutosan, i reached my goal weight, i am allowed to play volleyball now- bokuto shot up, his eyes where filled with joy. The owl hugged Akaashi, burrowing his head into his shoulder.

-Akaashi im so proud of you- he said and kissed his forehead. He healed Akaashis face in his palms and a wide smile lit up his face. Akaashi chuckled.

-Bokutosan, shall we go?- the owl nodded and moved his hands down to hold Akaahsis hands.

****

Bokuto dragged Akaashi home and opened the front door. His mother was at work, so as soon as he shut the door behind them he lifted up the ravenette and pushed his back against the wall. Akaashi wrapped his legs around Bokutos waist and run his fingers through his soft hair. He smiled softly and kissed bokuto. The black haired boy could feel how Bokutos mouth formed a grin as he lightly licked Akaashis lips. He opened his moth slightly and pulled bokuto closer.

Bokuto tightened his grip around Akaashi and walked to his bedroom. Honestly it was exhausting standing up. Bokuto carefully laid down Akaashis small body on the bed. Bokuto leaned down. As he placed his lips onto Akaashis, he pulled up his knee. Teasingly he lightly pressed on Akaashis groin. The slender boy shivered, he slightly choked on his breath letting out a soft moan. Their lips parted and Bokuto started placing kisses on Akaashis neck.

-Bokutosan it's midday- Akaashi said, breathing heavily.

- should i stop- bokuto looked up at the ravenette, concerned. Akaashi went silent for a moment, but then shook his head and clung to bokuto. The older boy moved his hand down and started jacking him of. Akaashi tensed up and grabbed hold of Bokutos shirt. The ravenette loosened up his throat, because they where alone in the house, letting out louder moans as he got closer. Bokuto sped up and felt Akaashi tensing even more, he started teasing the tip, as he did so Akaashi let out one last moan, releasing the slightly transparent white liquid onto Bokuos hand.

Akaashi loosened his grip and relaxed panting. Bokuto grabbed the tissues on his nightstand and wiped his hand of.

He crawled onto the bed and wrapped hi arms around Akaahsi.

-cute- the owl whispered in his ear. Akaashi chuckled and placed his hand on Bokutos crotch and squeezed lightly. Bokuto jolted slightly.

-heeeey, that's not nice, that surprised me- he said slightly embarrassed that he got hard again

Akaashi chuckled and took his hand back.

he turned his head back and kissed the tip of Bokutos nose, they giggled. The two boys kept peppering each others faces with kisses.

- snack- akaashi smiled softly at bokuto.

-okiii!-

the cringe, just why, past me. i want to bleach my eyes just because i wrote it, im fine with bj alex  lmao