Ch 34

Akaashi slowly sat up in is bed. The checked calendar was standing on the nightstand, red crosses covering the days gone by. A month until brothers death anniversary. The thought was lingering in the back of his head, poisoning him once again. 

Akaashi got up and threw his bag over his shoulder.

-good bye, have a good day mom- he said and walked out the front door. The feeling that he had forgotten something occupied is mind, but still e could not figure out what it was. He shook away the feeling and met bokuto at the crossing. 

****

The bell rang, lunch. Akaashi reached inside his bag and took out his red food box. It was lighter than normal, almost as if it was empty. He took of the top revealing a clean, empty box. 

-Akaashi, lets eat together- The owl was standing in front of his desk, looking down at Akaashi with his big smile. 

-Bokutosan, i am sorry i cant eat with you today- Akaashi said staring out the window, thinking of all the ways he could work around the situation. Bokuto tilted his head to he side.

-why?- he owl questioned. Akaashi froze searching after a good excuse. 

-i need to do homework, you will be distracting, but we can talk when i am done-

-ok!- the owl jumped out of the room and walked back to his classroom. Akaasis put back the empty food container and watched he clock closely, fifteen minutes should be enough, right. The minute hand hit the big 3 on the clock. Akaashi stood up and started walking past classrooms searching for the beige sign with a two and a three. The ravenette walked into the classroom and saw the owl chatting with the other teammates.

-hello, Bokutosan- the boy standing behind bokuto said.

-heey, Akaashi your here! - the owl said with a big smile.

-were talking about the training camp, Kuroo and Kenma will be there- bokuto said energetically.

-yes they will, it will be very fun- Akaashi said smiling slightly. Bokuto then took a short breath as something new he could talk about popped into his head. He talked exited, making big hand movements as he explained something from yesterdays match, japan against Switzerland.

My stupid ass thought, let's read Oikawas last wish, lmao. I'm bawling my eyes out. And also i know akaashi is relapsing all the time, but it be like that sometimes. but this will be the last actual relapse, i think.