Ch 12

Bokuto gets hurt, TW

Bokuto watched Akaashi as he was changing clothes. Akaashi lifted his shirt, reveling his waist. He smiled a little, watching how the shirt was pulled of. Bokuto took a short breath realizing that his body was slender, to slender. Bokutos chest tightened.

-Akaashi- he said with a low down voice. Akaashi looked up, the owl was staring at Akaashis back worried. His skin had lost its color and was now a faint gray. The bones where popping out slightly. His once round edges where sharp, almost penetrating through the skin.

-you don't look healthy- he said, still intensely staring a his ribs.

-im alright- Akaashi said while putting a shirt on.

The ravenette laid down on the futon and pulled a blanket over himself. Bokuto scratched the back of his head and turned the lights of, crawling into his bed.

Akaashi woke up shaking, again. He was cold and sweaty. He tried to go back to sleep, but it was to cold, the window was open. He lightly shook Bokutos shoulder.

-yes?- he said with a groggy, sleepy voice.

-i am cold-

Bokuto lift up his blanket and patted on the bed.

-no wonder, you should relay eat better- he said as Akaashi crawled in. Bokuto laid his arm around Akaashi and quickly fell back to sleep. Akaashi moved closer and drifted of.

****

The next morning Akaashi went home.

Bokuto was now kneeling on the ground looking down onto his hands. His father was in front of him, with cold eyes looking down at him. Bokuto could smell the clean, sap sent of his cologne.

-what did i say about boys. If i could i would throw you out, but your mother insisted on keeping you-

Bokuto clenched his teeth, waiting for the sharp leather to hit his bear back. And it did. Bokutos back started burning as his skin stuck to the leather and tore of.

-two will do for today, and i don't want to hear any more stories of you clinging to other males, got it- Bokuto knew his mother was not a bad person, she was just scared and trapped like him. Things like this happened to both of them. She had no choice but to obey, and tell the truth.

-yes- Bokuto clenched his teeth and walked to his room in silence.

i was really exited for this ch so