🎃 𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 🎃

Hey! Happy Halloween! This is by far one of my favorite holidays because I love spooky stuff 😂 I decided that it would be fun to write a Halloween special for this book, so that's what I did! I hope you enjoy!

Third POV

(Imagine that it's Halloween in the story and none of the crap with Rob missing ever happened for this one chapter 😉)

"Are you done yet?" Rob shouted, growing impatient.

"Almost! Hold your horses!" Kristen replied back, earning a chuckle from Rob. He's gone the whole month without getting to know what Juniper's costume will be, so it's pretty fair that he's a bit pissed. He didn't even get a say in what she'll be, but he trusted Kristen that she'll find the right costume.

"I look funny!" He heard his daughter exclaim from the other side of the door. Kristen told her to stay still for a bit longer before he heard the rustling of the doorknob.

The door opened, revealing a very giggly Juniper. She twirled, showing her dad her full costume, which Kristen made by herself.

I don't own the photo(Juniper's costume! I found it really cute, but if you have any other ideas of what she should have been please leave them in the comments!)

(Juniper's costume! I found it really cute, but if you have any other ideas of what she should have been please leave them in the comments!)

"Oh, my, goodness! You're going to give me a heart attack from the cuteness you're emitting!" Rob cooed, picking up Juniper.

He adjusted the bow that was sitting on her head, kissing her cheek right after. He looked over at his wife with a big smile on his face, "I knew I could trust you."

Kristen laughed and shook her head, "Uh huh, sure. It's not like the whole month you've been bugging me about it."

"Shhhh," Rob winked, causing Kristen to reveal an even bigger smile. That smile made Rob's heart flutter, the same old feeling of appreciation spread throughout his chest.

He put juniper back onto the ground and told her to go and grab her coat. They were going over to one of their relative's houses for a Halloween party that Juniper has not shut up about. Halloween has always been one of her favorite holidays and being able to see all of her cousins will make the holiday even more special.

Rob watched as the tiny toddler skipped out of her room, her poofy dress bouncing up and down. He then walked over to Kristen, connecting their lips together in a tender kiss. Kristen tilted her head slightly, deepening the kiss.

They pulled away when their lungs burned from the lack of oxygen, but that didn't stop them from staring into each other's eyes; a habit that they don't think they'll be getting rid of anytime soon.

"Juniper is probably waiting for us, let's go have some Halloween fun." Kristen cheered, giving Rob one last peck before heading downstairs. Rob stood there by himself, smiling like an idiot, soon realizing that Juniper forgot her trick or treating bucket, which was for some reason buried in her dirty laundry. He retrieved it, realizing that there were bite marks on it, probably from the dogs.