19. LIAR!

Hinata and Kageyama had just separated. They were heading to their classes, which they did not have together. Suddenly Hinata bumped into a tall figure.
"Oh sor- Chibi-chan?"
Hinata looked up to see Atsumu. This would be a great opportunity! He thought.
"Atsumu-san I need to tell you something."
"Oh?" Atsumu questioned.
"You need to understand that- GAH!" Hinata was interrupted. He got pushed to the wall by Atsumu. What the hell- Hinata was immediately impacted by a kiss. He tried to get Atsumu off, but he was too strong for him.

Oh shoot I need to ask Hinata something about practice! Kageyama thought. He bolted back to find Hinata only to see his lover kissing another.
"H-hinata...?" Kageyama's eyes we're wide with tears. Assume got off and let Hinata run to Kageyama. Hinata grabbed and hugged Kageyama.
"HE KISSED ME! HE WOULD LET ME-"
"Liar." Kageyama muttered. Hinata looked up.
"W-what?"
"I said...LIAR!" Kageyama smacked Hinata to the ground. "I TRUSTED YOU! WE'RE OVER!" Hinata had mixed emotions, he cried. N-no, don't leave Tobio..please, you need to believe me, Shoyo thought. Kageyama ran, and ran and ran, he tried to get away.

Atsumu smirked. He walked over to Hinata.
"You don't need him, you have me now~"
"No." Hinata said sternly. "TOUCHING MY LIPS IS SOMETHING ONLY FOR KAGEYAMA, you...YOU PRICK!" Hinata ran after Kageyama, but failed to find him. He decided to just talk to him at the dorms. For the rest of the day, rumors went around...labling Shoyo a "liar".

Hinata started thinking about something. If Kageyama loved me, does he not trust me enough? We've been through so much. These thoughts continuex to haunt Hinata till he got to the dorms. Kageyama was in his room. Hinata wanted to text Sugawara about what happened. But was hesitant, knowing Suga he'd murder Atsumu and scold Kageyama. Hinata thought about it an eventually told Suga. Hinata requested Sugawara to tell no one but, Daichi, Yamaguchi, and Yachi. He wanted a little support.

Kageyama also had thoughts rolling around his head. Did I do something wrong? Am I cursed to never feel love? King of the Court, Kageyama Tobio, wanted to know why love did this to him.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I WAS KNOWN YOUTUBE! AND SCHOOL! Anyways, I'm sad for writing this chapter. Next chapter we'll be taking a dive into Kageyama Tobio's past.
-Esh

Today's KageHina report: Cheating? Break up?