12. Never have I have I ever..?

And so, they start the game "Never have I ever". Tsukishima decided to go first.
"Never have I ever, had feelings for someone for several years but never had the balls to confess, and so here we are today oblivious to each other". He smiled and stared directly at Kageyama and Hinata. Sugawara immediately shot Tsukishima a "listen-here-you-little-$h!t-look". Kageyama got angry, believe it or not he "trusted" that salty French fry with the secret of his crush. Hinata noticed Kageyama took a sip and was worried, so...he already likes someone...he thought. Clearly these two didn't know $h!t about the topic of love between the two. Kageyama's turn was next. He decided to get back at Tsukishima.
"Since were playing that way. Never have I ever crushed on my childhood friend and took years to confess!" Kageyama dared to say. This time he got more than just two people to pick their bottle up. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi blushed and took a sip. But Kuroo and Kenma also did. Everyone noticed. And it took almost no one by surprise except...
"Eh?!? I knew about these two", Oikawa pointed at Yams and Tsukki, "But Kenma-kun and Kuroo-kun too!?" Oikawa was probably the least informed one about everyone's relationships. In fact he didn't even know about BokuAka or AsaNoya.

Moving on more people started getting "wasted".
"Never have I ever...been anything other than straight!" Kuroo hollered. Of course all the boys except for Tanaka, and Ennoshita,  took a sip. Karasuno's old team wasn't surprised about Kinnoshita or Narita. But then some new information popped up this round.
"Y-yachi..?" Sugawara questioned. Everyone looked at Yachi waiting for an answer. Yachi knew she could proudly say something since almost everyone there was at anyways. Plus she gained more confidence since High School.
"Oh right! I never informed you guys! I came out as bisexual last month", she smiled.
"Aw, I'm so happy for you Yachi-San!" Hinata said cheerfully.
"So any lucky guy or girl?" Yamaguchi said with a smirk.
"Oh my god, Tadashi!", Yachi laughed, "But no, there's no one yet." Bokuto's turn was next.
"Okay, never have I ever done the WAP dance!"
"..."
Oikawa, Suga, Noya, Tanaka, and Kuroo: *ssssssssiiiiiipppppppppp*
"Well then, that's that", Akaashi mumbled.
"Wh-what'a the WAP dance?" Hinata asked. Yamaguchi and Iwazumi covered Oikawa and Tsukishima's mouths.
"It's nothing and don't you dare look it up", Sugawara replied.

As the night went on everyone was happy. They were happy to be together, to meet, to have fun after a long time. Sadly, Shimizu and Ryūnosuke had to leave early. It was late and their son's babysitter had to leave soon. Noya said bye to his bro and Shimizu wished Yachi goodluck on finding a gf/bf.
"Sorry we couldn't stay for 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'", the two said. They couldn't drink more anyway since they had to get home.

Finally if was time for they're last game.

I hope y'all comment more that's all. I love how I'm getting more readers an stuff but pls. I prefer y'alls feedback. See you for "Seven Minutes in Heaven"!
-Esh