8. Waiting too long

"Hinata I need to ask you something".
Hinata had no idea what Kageyama wanted. He hadn't known whether or not he was awake, that night.
"What is it?" Hinata asked.
"D-do you like m- I mean, anyone", Kageyama replied. Hinata thought this had something to do with what Akaashi asked. Not that.
"So are you interested in my love life too?" Kageyama looked at Hinata.
"Never mind, I just thought-, yeah never mind", Kageyama replied.

*AT PRACTICE*
"Kageyama get your head out of the clouds! Atsumu might take your spot!" They're coach said. He quickly came back from "Lala Land", and focused. Kageyama couldn't afford slacking off. He wanted to play with Hinata. But he also missed the chance to ask Hinata about...the kiss.
"Kageyama-Kun? Are you alright?", The small cute orange boy said.
"Y-yeah I'm good", Kageyama said with a small blush. They then, continued practice.

Atsumu had heard the couch yell at Kageyama. Hmm, so if Kageyama slacks I get to play with shrimpy? I could use this, Atsumu thought. He was gonna make a move. He really is a sly fox. Seems the duo might have to watch out...

*AT THE DORMS*

"Oi, Sakusa! I need to borrow some soap!", Atsumu yelled, in the shower. Turns out he forgot to pack extra soap and has no time to run to the store.

Was it fate that he asked Sakusa? Was Sakusa prepared to see Atsumu naked? Was he ready to see Atsumu's-
"SAKUSA CAN I BORROW SOME SOAP. PLEASE?!?"
"R-right! Coming!" Sakusa snapped out of those thoughts. He rushed to get his extra soap to the bathroom for his love.
"Thanks bro!" Atsumu said, greatful Sakusa was a clean freak.
Too bad the steam covered him up though- AHHHH! What am I thinking?!?!, Sakusa thought. Man were this guy's dreams gonna be messed up tonight...

HA! GAYYYYYYY! Does Jumin Hang Gay though? F#%€!!! Ive been playing too much Mystic Messenger- I tried to update I swear! I was gonna last night, but I was high on air and kept making typos... @Makki-senpai Can tell you, (right bro? U got my back right? Yeah cool) Anyways yeah...
-Esh