14. I-I like you, Boke!

"Tobio?" Hinata flushed. He felt his "friend" slip his hands all around. Suddenly he was grabbed and shoved into the bed. He looked up and saw the blue haired giant smirking down.
"Prepare for the night of your life Shoyou." Hinata closed his eyes, and let the boy on too do all the work~

...

The night was long for them and they eventually fell asleep from being drunk and tired.

Hinata rubbed his eyes to find himself in his crush's arms. His legs hurt, he felt little dots of pain on his body. He couldn't stop blushing. He looked around and realized they were both naked! He jumped out of bed and quickly put some pants on. Hinata started putting two and two together. We just made out r-right? But we're both butt naked! He thought. Suddenly he heard a moan from Kageyama.
"Mhm, Shoyo~"
"EH?!?" He was confused. Kageyama just said his name, no, his first name.
We had s-sex?!? But we were just drunk. It doesn't mean anything! Right...?! He thought. Hinata sat down in shock.
"I just had sex with my best friend. Who I've liked...since high school!"

Out of no where Kageyama stretched his arms and yawned. He found himself thinking the same thing as Hinata as, he realized everything. Hinata came over and sat down on the bed next to him.
"Uhm, Hinata I-"
"It's..fine, Kageyama-Kun...we were both drunk anyway", Hinata responded. "I'm gonna go check on everyone okay?" Kageyama grabbed Hinata's hand.
"Wait! There's something you need to know, a lot of things actually..."
"What?"

"Tobio, please let go." The orange boy demanded.
"That night...you came to my room, and...kissed me-"
"YOU WERE AWAKE?!? I'M SORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I DIDN'T MEAN- MHF!" Kageyama pulled Hinata in and kissed him. They were there for a minute until Hinata pulled away.
"Kageyama-Kun?"
"I-I like you, Boke! I have s-since high school! Please. Date me." Hinata was speechless. He started to laugh. Kageyama looked concerned.
"WHAT IS IT BOKE?!?" Hinata stopped laughing. He looked at Kageyama with a dumb grin.
"We were so dumb for not realizing in high school. I'll be your boyfriend baka-yama."

*cough cough* (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) *cough cough* So they are together now! BUT! As u may know the other characters r still there. Hope you enjoy how they shall now face their problems and all with their relationship!
-Esh