18. Flirt

After Hinata's talk with Sakusa he went over the plan with his boyfriend.
"I see...well I'm in...its gonna help me too", Kageyama said. Hinata didn't understand the last part but nodded.

*BACK AT THE DORMS*

"So, we're gonna just kiss and...stuff...whenever he's around?"Kageyama blushed.
"YES! He's gonna realize who is belong to then", Hinata smirked. Hinata wasn't gonna let this opportunity go. He's going to make sure Atsumu knows he despises him. They called Sakusa earlier and let him know what they thought about. This plan is a go.
"Shoyo, come here."
"Yes Hubby~" Kageyama's eyes widened.
"YOU LITTLE-" Kageyama grabbed Hinata's face and smacked their lips together. Hinata turned red. Tomato red. And he had withered away 😔.
"I-I'm going to take a small power nap", the orange boy said. He ran to his room. Kageyama chuckled.

The two gays were flirting and teasing each other on the way to class. Or arguing, who can tell?
"So Kageyama-Kun what made the spark between us in high school?" Hinata smirked.
"What? Your dumbass playing did...and your hair...and your dumb personality...", he replied back.
"You really have to use the word dumb or dumbass in every sentence, don't you?"
"N-NO I DON'T DUMBaSssSsss- oh..." Hinata laughed. Damn, why is he so cute, Kageyama thought.
Without thinking Kageyama said, "Your cute, you know that right?"
"EH?!?" Hinata jumped back.
"SHIT- DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?" The students around them looked concerned. The girls were fangirling over the relationship.
"L-lets just get to class already.

I felt like writing fluff today 😌 angst coming up next chapter, it's not gonna last long tho cuz I don't like sadness. 😃
-Esh