2. Shoyo's Arrival!

Hinata was ready to play for his new team, MSBY Black Jackals, little did he knows he'd see some familiar faces...

"HEY! HEY! HEY!", said a very owl looking face, aka, Bokuto-San! "BOKUTO-SAN! ARE YOU GONNA BE ON MY TEAM?!?" Hinata cried with excitement. Bokuto with a smirk on his face replied with,"That's right Number 1 pupil! I am your new Senpai!" After a lot of catching up, Hinata and Bokuto finally exchanged contacts. "See you at practice, Number 1 pupil!" Bokuto said. Hinata, nodded and, replied with a cheerful "HAI!".

Hinata then checked in to get his dorm key and bumped into in old enemy who he hadn't seen for quite some time.
"Gah!" Hinata exclaimed.
"Hey watch where your- ohoho, lookie who we have here." Hinata looked up to see a Miya twin. Not just anyone but the one he remembered Kageyama rambling about from training camp, and the foe his team were troubled with in battle. Atsumu Miya.

"*inhales* Why..?", said Hinata ever so disappointed.
"Cuz' why not Shrimpy?" Atsumu replied with a annoyingly seductive face. Hinata didn't give a shit and brushed past him. Hinata didn't know the guy, he just knew him from the court and Kageyama. Most people thought Hinata hated him because he was on the other team. That was not real reason. Hinata only despised him because of how Kageyama would talk about him. He would sound so praising. What's worse is now they're on the same team. I wanna go find Bokuto-San after this and talk to him, Hinata thought.
"Okay so, Dorm 109", Hinata said but then stopped in his tracks and realized something. IF ATSUMU-SAN IS HERE, THAT MEANS HE'S ON MY TEAM! Hinata looked  down with disappointment.
"This is going to be like me trying to become teamates with Kageyama all over again."

Hinata found his dorm and walked in. After an hour of unpacking he finally sat down on the couch and sighed. He got his phone and saw a few texts and scrolled through them.
"Ah, the first years, Suga-San, Yachi...", Hinata's voice trailed off. He missed them. He wished he could have spent more time with them. He loved his time as a first-year.

*CLICK CLICK*

Hinata turned his head around to see his new roommate. And was caught by suprise when he saw him.
"T-tobio..?"And it was at that moment that Hinata realized he might be able to experience his time in Karasuno a little bit while he was here. As he stared into the familiar dark blue eyes that once tossed balls for him. He felt emotions of relief, and happiness, but also sadness...?

So. That was Part 2. "Shoyo's Arrival" uH, hope you enjoyed it? Uhm. Yea. Get ready for Part 3. And I like to update daily so. Ya. Enjoy.
-Esh