22. You messed up...'tsumu

"K-kageyama..." Hinata realized his mistake of going back to the dorms with his boyfriend. "Ngh! I- I thought you meant something else!" Kageyama slipped his hand under Hinata's shirt.
"Oh Shoyo, you're still so dumb!"
"H-hey! You- Mhm!!" Kageyama started getting rougher. Before Hinata knew it, they were making out and having the time of their lives. Their dorm wasn't very quiet for the next hour.

Atsumu decided to visit home after the incident. He was also desperate to meet his brother, Osamu. As he walked in felt a sudden cold flow over him. His eyes widened, his heart dropped, he felt so much guilt at that moment. Right there in front of him, may have been his brother, but also, Sakusa.

Osamu walked over to his brother, ready to slap him, but he held back. He hugged him instead.
"I know what happened 'tsumu...I'm disappointed in you, but your visiting so let's catch up first! Then, you and me have things to talk about." Osamu went to prepare some onigiri and tea. Atsumu gulped. You see, Osamu wasn't the type to get genuinely angry as easily as Atsumu. They may be twins, but they had plenty of differences. And in a situation like this Atsumu may have a golden ticket to death.

"Sakusa wait here I need to talk with 'tsumu in private", Osamu requested. Sakusa was planning on leaving but he decided to wait and not be rude. Osamu and Atsumu walked near the staircase.
"So what do ya need 'sa-" *SLAP* "Ouch! 'samu what the hell?"
"So your saying you don't deserve that then?"
"I-...no I do.. and before you give me a lecture I am 100% aware that I hurt Chibi-chan and Tobio-kun's relationship." Atsumu looked at the floor in shame.
"Your lucky Sakusa isn't as dumb as you bitches, he is aware of what you did, I invited him once I found out, he said that he let Tobio know it was your fault not that Shrimpy's." Osamu sighed, "You best make it up to them tomorrow, I'm sure Sakusa was the most disappointed". Atsumu looked at his brother in confusion.
"W-why is Omi-kun so sad?" Atsumu was so dumb, Osamu was ready to smack him a second time.
"Let's just say...he trusted you...a lot actually, to not screw up..."
"..." Atsumu stood in silence, he looked at his friend and back to his brother.
"Whatever, come on 'tsumu!"

Sakusa sipped his tea, Atsumu and Osamu sat back down. Atsumu spoke up.
"Hey Omi-Kun I-"
"Sorry Atsumu, I have to meet someone else right now actually, ask me at the dorms, I'll be taking my leave..."
"O-oh, bye 'Omi!" Osamu and Atsumu waved. Sakusa shut the door loudly.

"Wait...you guys share a dorm? Oh my, your situation is much worse than I thought!"

Hiii! I finally updated! Proud of me? I should be paying attention in my band class but nah. I've been on YouTube (Link in bio) and stuff so I haven't updated, enjoy this short bit!
-Esh