11. Truth, Dare, or Alcohol!

Everyone settled in a circle, Kageyama explained the rules.
"Okay so the game is basically Truth or Dare, but if you refuse to do the dare or tell the truth you are given, you gotta drink a sip from ur bottle." After he finished they started, going around the circle, Oikawa was first.
"Tobio-Chan~, Truth or Dare?"
"Uhm, Truth?", Kageyama responded.
"Do you like anyone?" With no hesitation, Kageyama grabbed his drink and took a sip.
"We'll take that as a yes", Tsukishima chuckled. Next was Iwazumi.
"Hm, Ennoshita right? Truth or Dare?" Ennoshita replies with Dare.
"Confess, you got feelings for anyone?" Iwazumi dared.
"I have a girlfriend", Ennoshita smiled.

After a few turns Kageyama' turn came.
"Boke, Truth or Dare?" Hinata chose Truth.
"Do you have feelings for anyone?" Kageyama asked. And again with no hesitation, Hinata took his bottle and sipped. Karasuno's old team laughed, because they ALL knew what was so clear. Bokuto and Akaashi looked at each other. They also knew the situation. Kenma being one of Shoyo's best friends, kept quiet. Hinata, back in high school, always rambled to him about how to confess of course in the end he never did. Oikawa was also one of Hinata's good friends, they talked a lot after meeting in Brazil. Plus he had anyways already noticed the type of relationship the two have. Iwazumi knew for obvious reasons. Kuroo was probably the only one who sat there oblivious.

After that question everyone kept randomly looking at their hosts. The room became quiet. Kuroo spoke up.
"Why so much tension? Let's finish our drinks and play our next game!" This dude was flat out drunk! Everyone thought Bokuto or Kenma would be the first ones to pass out. Clearly Kuroo is weaker than he looks. Kenma and Akaashi haven't passed out because they had to deal with these idiots bullshit back in high school. Guess where that led them? And Bokuto...is Bokuto he's special and weird at the same time in more ways than one. And with that, everyone just chatted and finished their drinks for their next game.

But of course, they we're warming up for their next game. "Never have I ever". Noya and Tanaka thought if everyone had enough alcohol things would get interesting for "Seven minutes in Heaven".

"Okay everyone, for this next game we had Noya-San bring some shot glasses", Hinata said.
"YEAH! Everyone take one! AND LET'S PLAY NEVER HAVE I EVER! WHOOOO!" Noya exclaimed.
"Yeah, let's begin...also Senpai mind the volume..." , Kageyama said, he was getting pretty tired. Was he sleepy, or is it alcohol?

This chapter sucks. I hate how I wrote it (T_T). And dude, I friggin used TWO Lenny faces. It's about to get hot in the room. Let me know if you want me to skip down to "Seven minutes in Heaven". So for now...see you next time for "Never have I Ever"!
-Esh :)

P.S. God kill me I'm so happy I posted this. Sorry for the wait. Also W O W! 300+ reads? Thx!👌