15. Took you long enough!

The two sat there in silence. They didn't know what to do. They had absolutely no dating experience. The closest thing was to dating for them were, all the girls that confessed to them (mostly kageyama). But they turned them all down!
"S-so does this mean we're together now?" Hinata asked.
"I guess...? Do you want to tell everyone? I bet they're still here", Kageyama responded. Hinata nodded. They put their clothes on and headed down stairs where only a few people were.

"Hiya guys!" Yamaguchi smiled. Only people there were Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Daichi, Suga, Bokuto, and Akaashi. They had breakfast which was set by the hosts, of course, Kageyama and Hinata.
"Wow, never thought you dummasses could be smart enough to know we all would get drunk and need all this", Tsukishima laughed.
"Kei come on, give them some credit! Of course everyone matured!" Yamaguchi said.
"Yamaguchi, shut up!"
"Maybe not everyone natured then." Tsukishim made a flushed face.

Man, I just wanted pay back for suffering last night. I had to hear those dumbasses while READING, Tsukishima thought. It was true. The poor blonde-salty French fry heard them. Bro wanted to read 'Naruto' in peace.

Slowly everyone else started coming down and eating. They all talked some more. Went down memory lane a bit too. But in that moment, Hinata and Kageyama looked at one another. They knew it was time to say something.
"So uhm, I...rather we have news", Hinata started.
"Me and Hinata are not best friends anymore!" Kageyama said with puffed up cheeks and a red face. Everyone looked at them blankly.
"Eh..?"
"Tobio that's not how you announce a relationship."
"You guys are dumbasses", Tsukishima said.
"Ya know Shoyo, we were all waiting for this to happen since high school." Kenma chuckled. Hinata and Kageyama's faces started to burn up.
"Heh, you both came to us for advice but never grew the balls to tell each other." Sugawara said.
"To think, all it took was one night! Wanna give us the details?" Oikawa smirked.
"Oikawa-San please-" Kageyama replied angerily. These idiots.

The chapter was short cuz they were just telling them the news lol. And yes, Tsukishima was reading 'Naruto'. To clear up any confusions let me make a short ship status list of ALL the ships U-U (whatever has been mentioned I mean)
-Esh

Ship status:
KageHina: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IwaOi: Married
BokuAka: Boyfriends
DaiSuga: Married
KuroKen: Engaged
KinoNari: Boyfriends
TsukiYama: Boyfriends
AsaNoya: Engaged
Ennoshita: Has a Girlfriend
Yachi: She's single, why? CUZ I WANT HER OMFG! Like, can I have her? I want Kiyoko too _(._.)_