16. Cats out of the bag

The party had ended, everyone left. Hinata and Kageyama were driving back to the dorms, it was silent.
"Do you think we should tell the rest of the team?" Hinata asked to break the silence. Kageyama smiled.
"As long as everyone knows what's mine", he said while continuing to drive. Hintata turned red.
"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CASUALLY?!?" As they kept going Kageyama teased Hinata the whole way.

"Ahhh~ Finally we're back!" Kageyama said, as he dropped on the couch.
"Tobio?"
"Yeah?"
Hinata leaned in. He quickly pecked Kageyama's lips.
"W-what was that?!?" Kageyama said in g̶a̶y̶ panic.
"Revenge", Hinata smirked.

The two were back at class, somehow the news they were dating got out. When they sat down everyone crowded around them, especially the girls.
"Are you two really dating?!?" The girls were surprised. Some of them had confessed their love to Kageyama and Hinata, and finally understand why they were turned down. Both of them were gay, for each other. Some people were fangirling about the gays, I mean who wouldn't. Other's were...not very supportive. And jealous.
"That's gross, are girls not enough for you?" A rude girl commented. At least a few days earlier she had gone and confessed her love for Kageyama.
"HEY!", Kageyama yelled, "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that".
"Well, I bet your boyfriend is a slut, he has all these girls up in his face an turns them down cuz' he's a fag!" One of her friends shot back. She made a big mistake. Not only did she anger Kageyama but she angered their teacher. Reminder, the teacher was Michimiya Yui. A good friend of Daichi and Suga.
"GIRLS! OUTSIDE NOW! We have things to talk about", Michimiya yelled. She joined them outside the classroom and scolded them.
"Shoyo, Tobio, I'd like to speak with you too", she called. They followed her out. They shivered, would they be expelled for being gay? Then again the teacher did scold those girls.
"Guess my name and face didn't ring any bells?" Michimiya questioned. The two looked at her.
"Huh?" The two boys were confused. Their teacher sighed.
"Yui Michimiya, captain of the Girls Volleyball Team when you two were in your first-year." she responded. Kageyama was clueless. Hinata's mouth dropped.
"I knew you seemed familiar! Your hair grew too! And to think your our teacher now!?! You used to give us good luck charms at our games!" Hinata said in shock. Michimiya smiled. She let them know Suga informed her about the relationship. After clearing things up they headed back to class.
"Oh also! Just because I'm a friend doesn't mean I'm gonna cut you some slack! Bring your grades up." She smirked. Hinata and Kageyama groaned. What was in store for the rest of the year?

Drama next chapter!! Keep in mind I am a Hinata simp so people confessing to Hinata exist NOT JUST KAGS. He got muscular I'm the time skip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Also creating a BokuAka fan fic soon. Just so you know. KageHina will be attending weddings for the engaged couples don't worry! :)
-Esh