10. Reunion!

"So today's the day, huh? We get to see our old team...the people that really started our story". Kageyama said as he and Hinata opened the door of the cabin they rented for their party.
"Kageyama-Kun, Tobio, that's...very cheesy." Hinata said in reply.
"S-shut up you Human Tangerine!", Kageyama shouted.
Hinata in response, simply put on his sunglasses, and said, "I haven't heard that name in years..."

The two began putting up decorations and taking food out. And they didn't forget drinks for some games. The "games" consisted of Truth or Dare, Seven minutes in heaven, and Never have I ever. Of course Tanaka and Nishinoya both were the ones who suggested it and offered to supply the alcohol. Even as adults, they both were still the idiots everyone remembered them to be.

They both finished with setting everything up and looked through the guest list:
Sugawara
Daichi
Tanaka
Noya
Kiyoko
Asahi
Ennoshita
Narita
Kinoshita
Bokuto
Akaashi
Kuroo
Kenma
Yachi
Tsukishima
Yamaguchi
Oikawa
Iwazumi

"Wait. Wait. Waaaaait a minute. You invited my previous seniors?!? WHY?", Kageyama said in response to seeing their names.
"I met Oikawa-san when I went to learn beach volleyball in Brazil. And he would have dragged Iwazumi-san along anyways. Didn't you see them in the GC?" Hinata said. Kageyama just sighed and nodded. Since their preparations were done, the two of them went to get themselves ready.

Soon enough all of their friends started arriving. Sugawara and Daichi, arrived first. They were greeted by their lovely-old-first-year-children.
"It's been so long! I really missed you guys!", Suga squealed.
"Haven't seen you two since the wedding!" kageyama smiled.

"So then what about you two?" Daichi replied. Sugawara elbowed Daichi, to make him realize the situation.
"A-ah, never mind!" Suga only knew because he has been speaking with both Kageyama and Hinata, he was like their love therapist or something.
Everyone else gradually came in. Oikawa and Iwazumi, came in last. They came from a decently far place.

As soon as everyone was here, the party really started. Tanaka and Shimizu kept checking on their son's babysitter, making sure they were fine. Ennoshita talked to Noya and Asahi about their trip to Egypt. Yachi, Tsukki, Yams, Hinata, and Kageyama were catching up. And everyone else was just having a good time.

After an hour, Kageyama told Hinata to start the activities.
"LET'S START THE GAMES!" Hinata yelled out.
Noya and Tanaka looked at each other and brought out the box of "goods". They started out simple with Truth or Dare, if you refused to do the dare or answer the truth, you had to have a shot.

"Let the games begin"

I'm ONE day late on updating but fu*k it! Also srry for the short chapter! The next three chapters will be of each game. See you next time for "Truth, Dare, or Alcohol!"
-Esh