6. What is this? A Love Square?

Hinata just kissed me. Hinata just kissed me. B-but why? Kageyama thought. He wasn't actually asleep at that moment. He just seemed like it. He was actually wasn't a very deep sleeper compared to small boy. So he felt anything that happen to him, even in his slumber. But what the kiss meant to him. He didn't like it. He loved it. And wanted more. But it was clear to him now. They shared feelings. But he wanted to confirm it.

Let's see what the others are doing, yes? Back at everyone else's dorm, apparently Sakusa, Bokuto, and Atsumu had to share a dorm for three. There were a few of those around the boys dorms. And Hinata and Kageyama's dorm wasn't the only place for tension, and love.

Okay I'm gay. Yeah. For Atsumu. I don't even know why. HE'S I'M MY HEAD SO MUCH. But, what if I like a dude that has a lot of germs oh god please no. Sakusa was having a major love crisis. And only people actually care to know are his teammates. And roommates. I mean he lives with them. But they're also on the same team so that doesn't really count. Of course like anyone he wanted to know what to do about those feelings. That wasn't the main problem though. Sure, yes. Atsumu was Bisexual and Sakusa had a chance but. Atsumu like...Hinata Shoyo. Sakusa had that as a problem. But these were the facts he had about this love situation. Atsumu liked Hinata yes. But Hinata clearly had feelings for Kageyama and Kageyama also had feelings for Hinata. The whole team kinda knows about it. And then Sakusa liked Atsumu. Most people think if Hinata and Kageyama start dating. Atsumu would understand. But no. He was one of those people who would stop at nothing to get what or who he wants. He was a sly fox. Love is such a difficult thing. But during all this thinking something was realized. Does Bokuto have a love life? It was time to pry information out of the "innocent" owl.

After thinking this, Sakusa ran into the living room to ask him.
"Oi, Bokuto!"
"Hm? What is it Sakusa?"
"You've never said anything about you love life."
"Wha-, well okay. I don't know why it matters to you but...I am in fact dating someone. This response suprise Sakusa. NANI?!?!
"What!?! Who???"
"I thought it was obvious. Akaashi." This took Sakusa sometime to think back. Akaashi. Akaashi. Akaashi. WAIT HIM!
"Ohhh! The setter from your time in high school?"
"Yeah~" The thought of the pretty setter left Bokuto dreaming. So Sakusa just left.

Just when Sakusa entered his room he realized something. Wait hold on. Am I in a love square?

Okay ima be honest here. I don't ship Atsumu x Sakusa 100% I just wanted some tension. And yes I did add some BokuAka in there. Also sorry for posting late. I wanna work on three fan fics at the same time. And I kinda make the story while I'm writing. Granted this is my first fan fiction. Anyways hope u enjoyed the chapter!
-Esh