4. Let's Practice!

Today was the day everyone started classes. But it was also the day of their first practice.

"KAGEYAMA!" Hinata yelled just before the tall male walked out the door.
"...yes?" , Kageyama replied.
"Uhm, what class do you have first?"
"Science, why?"
"Oh! Me too! Wanna walk together then?"
"...fine"
Kageyama and Hinata then walked down to class together. Should I ask him if he wants to practice during lunch like old times? Hinata thought. Just then his mind was interrupted.
"H-Hinata?"
"Yes Kageyama?"
"Do you wanna practice during lunch, like we used to? We haven't played together and since we're on the same team again we should practice our quick!" How lucky Hinata was for that moment.
"Yes!" Why did this feel like a marriage proposal? The two thought, and at that they both blushed once more.

During class both Hinata and Kageyama tried hard to not get distracted by each other. By what they saw as each other's beauty.
"Oi, Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio right? Focus on your work!" Their teacher yelled. But she wasn't just any teacher. She was a young one. And she knew when two students were meant for each other. That's right. She shipped it. She caught them staring at each other during class. You could say she knew who she was partnering for projects as a definite. Best thing was she could provide a reason. They were roommates. She could also tell they have a good relationship. How? Because this teacher happened to be the one and only, Michimiya Yui. The whole year was going to be fun, for her mostly.

"Practice, practice, practice!"
"Yeah, yeah okay dumbass."
After a few sets and spikes, something crossed Kageyama's mind. Should I have followed him here? Do you think he got mad? I mean I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way... Kageyama thought. Oh these two were so oblivious.

*RINGGGGGG*

After all their classes Hinata and Kageyama went to their dorm.
"Hey uhm, Kageyama?"
"Yes sh- Hinata."
"Did our Science teacher look somehow familiar to you?"
"Now that you mention it, yeah. I'm sure we will find out soon anyways. Let's head to practice." And at that both Hinata and Kageyama went to find the gym to meet their new team.

"ATSUMU-SAN?!?!" Kageyama seemed suprised to know who else was here and same with Atsumu.
"Oh, goody-two-shoes..." Hinata laughed at that.
"Kageyama? Goody-two-shoes? Ha."
"Shut up, Boke!" Kageyama said replying to the comment.
"Alright, low lives. I would like to get to know who you brats are and some background information, now shoot. " Their coach said, interfering with the commotion. After all the introductions, their new coach commented on everyone.
"Well, seems we have some famous people here too. We have one of the Miya twins, huh? The old famous Karasuno duo, and Fukurodani's old captain. Seems we have some worth here." The team practiced for a while and the quick Hinata and Kageyama developed a while ago seems to have gotten better than ever. But setting that was first all from Kageyama's talent seemed to become Hinata's new talent.
"Hinata and Kageyama I wanna make use of that old quick. Try doing it."
*SLAM*
"...!" It was complete silence when they saw that amazing thing.
"D-did Hinata just close his eyes?" Their coach said in suprise. Kageyama had no reaction, thinking it was just his own skill. But Hinata was smirking.
"Let me explain coach." That made Kageyama start to wonder what really happened when he said that.
"See, the first time we did our quick I had closed my eyes. The perfect spike had all been Kageyama's talent the first time. But I have been learning from that. So, I now know how to spike with my eyes closed, all on my own." Hinata looked at Kageyama with a large grin. Kageyama was proud. But he also wondered, Does he even need me anymore?

And this is where we stop for now. Sorry for the late update. I had drafted most of this today but I am finishing it up at 1AM so yay. I promise we will get to the lovey-dovey stuff soon. But who was surprised to see Michimiya Yui? Eh, eh? Okay I'm going to stop now, good bai.
-Esh