9. A Team Reunion is over Due!

Hinata was in the living room, just having some coffee. Kageyama was in his room. After reading a few messages from all his old friends, something clicked. He rushed to Kageyama's room with an idea. He newly broke down door shouting to Kageyama:
"WE NEED A TEAM REUNION!"
Kageyama got startled.
"Wha- what?"

"Okay so your saying we should gather the team, Karasuno, for a reunion party?" Kageyama said.
"Yes, I also heard some of them are dating each other", Hinata said, smirking.
"Alright...but first, where, how, and when? Plus, do you maybe wanna invite some of the Nekoma and Fukurodani members?" Kageyama said, thinking ahead for once.
"Kageyama, it's just the thought right now, and inviting Kenma, Akaashi-San, Bokuto-San, and Kuroo-San isn't a bad idea. And we can decide a place and call everyone there, I have everyone's numbers so we can just make a group chat." Hinata said, also not being a total dumbass like usual.
So then, the two discussed plans to meet everyone after a very long time.

"So, now that we have figured out where, let's ask everyone when?" Hinata asked. Kageyama nodded.
So, Hinata created a chat of everyone who was coming and told everyone in the chat the plans. They had set the date for August 20th. Somehow everyone seemed to be free that day. The plans were set and Kageyama and Hinata were ready for the party.
"I'm so ready to meet everyone!", Hinata said with a smile.
"Hey, uhm, Shoyo, I think you're forgetting about Tsukishima..." Kageyama said.
"Way to kill the mood, Bakayama-Kun", Hinata said with the smile dissapearing from his face.

*insert narrator voice* Salty Dino boi isn't the type to change his personality, let's hope our baby boi Yams can do something about it. Okay yea I suck at updating regularly, but did you catch the date of when I will update next? And who did YOU think besides Karasuno is coming to the reunion? BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, "THE REUNION PARTY".
-Esh