23. All the apologies in the world

Just them, Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyou. Together, with restored trust. But there was always guilt following someone.
"Sho..", kageyama began, "I'm sorry for blowing up at you so quickly. I've experienced crap, I ended up with trust issues after all of it. I-". Hinata kissed him.
"Shut up! I know. I figured after how out we started in Karasuno." Kageyama's boyfriend explained. They continued to have a long conversation about their feelings and ways to understand one another better. It was a nice conversation for their stubborn asses. Both of them laid there after, enjoying the silence and each other's company.

...

Atsumu sat devastated in their dorm. He figured he'll find a way to apologize to his teammates. But he couldn't seem to peace together what made Sakusa so pissed. Granted, he and his twin butt heads so much the brain cells may have transferred to Osamu. Lost in his thoughts, his head ros once hearing the door creak. It was Sakusa. The two looked at another, unsure of what to do next. Atsumu paused before finally opening his big mouth.
"Ah, Omi-kun, I'm...sorry for what happened. I'll be honest I don't understand why you're more pissed than you should be. Could we talk about it?" Sakusa looked a little fed up, but agreed.

"Sakusa..i'm going to apologize to those two as soon as i see them both. But since you're here and all. " Atsumu looked up, unsure of what to say. The silence got louder and was soon broken by a unexpected confession.
"You..", Sakusa started, "I like you. I love you Miya Atsumu. That's why I'm angry. Miya Atsumu I love you so much that seeing you didn't love me ended up in me hating you." Sakusa stared at Atsumu, with a straight face he said all this. Atsumu felt his body ache from this news, his whole world seemed to spin. He could only let out a few words. A few words that came to be Sakusa Kiyoomi's relief and shock. Atsumu stared into Sakusa's eyes and confessed.
"I didn't like the kiss, Omi."

Hey guys... Did you miss me? 😍 I'm sorry for ignoring this story and my whole account tbh. I've been getting an over blowing amount of emails about comments from this story so I felt bad not to continue. See you very soon :)
-Esh

P.S. Jahnavi, I'm praying you didn't get any notif that I updated. If you do please don't bully me. 😰🦶