Aayush-Only Bella is hiding,Rajat is roaming in Punjab still.

Vikas-And mom?

Aayush-Actually i was hoping we don't tell her anything or ask any questions.
Because i feel she is unaware and we can use that to our advantage.

Sid-How?

Aayush-I want to use vikas to get information about where Sana's mom is.
Kyunki random search will take entire day.

Vikas-Use?How?What can i do???

Aayush-Well basically you will tell her that sidharth was very rude to you and you are angry at him.
Basically see if she reacts a certain type of way you know.

Vikas-What exactly m i looking for??

Aayush-Honestly,hopes of her confession in front of you.
Hum shayad unse sach na bulwa saken,par tum emotional karke bulwa skte ho.She is your mother, i am sure she did what she did because of you.

Vikas looked at sidharth.

Sid-Tujhe jitna dukh pauncha hai utna hi dukh mujhe bhi pauncha hai bhai.
Our family was unbreakable.

But jo bhi hua i am sure she must have something to say.
Tu koshish karna zaroor puchne ki k akhir aisa kyun kiya unhone.

Vikas hugged sidharth and said
"Unki trf se main maafi maangta hun bhai,i am sorry"

Sid-Nahi vikas,tune hamesha se mera dhyan rakha hai.
Aise mat bol.Main janta hun teri isme koi glti nahi hai.

Aayush-Vikas,we need to know where Bella is and something tells me your mother knows so,take this.

He gave him a recording device that looked like a pen.

Vikas-Iska kya karna hai???

Aayush-Its a recording device.

Vikas-Wait are you serious???

Aayush-Yes why?

Vikas-This pen has been in my office since ages aur aisa pen toh bhai k office mein bhi hai.We sign all.our deals with this.

Its a recording device.

Aayush nodded and kaaya was the first one to comment.

K-What the fuck is going on.It feels like some weird episode of sherlock.
Oh God that's why they knew everything about your business???Bella must have kept it there.

Sid*angry*We need to work fast and catch her.I don't trust these people aayush.
Pkde jane ke dar se kahin aunty ko sach mein kuch na kar den.

Apne papa ka bdla ,sana ki maa ko kho k nahi lunga main.

Aayush-I understand man,lekin we have to take a risk here.
If vikas is successful in breaking his mother into confessing, we might actually have an area or a location to search right?

That's all we need.
And in the meanwhile, you can sort things out with sana and we can decide how to play his demands.

Kyunki ek baar wo gya toh shayad wapis haath nahi aayega.

They all know the stakes here.
These next 48hrs are going to decide fate of not one but two families and saddest part is.
No matter what happens, both sid and sana will lose one family member.

Sana's step father might not be  loss to her but for sidharth his choti maa is a big loss.

The fact that he might have to punish his brothers mother was another way of saying how difficult things are for her.