Chap 63: Crazy right?

"Touma touma, let's go to the shopping center!"

"Eh? Why?"

"They lets you taste the food samples for free! Let's go and taste some foods!"

"Figures. Listen index, let's go another time okay? For now, i will give you some snacks. Okay?"

"Okay. If you say so."

Touma and index were having the conversation inside touma's room. Index wanted to go to the shopping center to taste some food sample. But touma knows well. Last time touma brought index there, she ended up eating a lot. Which touma had to pay for. So he evaded the situation by offering some snacks to her instead.

.......

"Haaah, misaka is bored. Says misaka as misaka lets out a long sigh."

"Huh? What happened?"

"He still hasn't returned, so misaka is feeling lonely without him. Says misaka as misaka explains."

"But why would you feel lonely? You are not lonely at all. Can a single person make you feel lonely?"

"You don't understand at all, says misaka as misaka prepares to give you a lecture. There are some person who can make you feel lonely just by not being there. You will feel bored if that person is not there. Explains misaka as misaka feels like a teacher."

"Hmm? That's difficult to understand. Honestly, human emotion is much more complicated than human physiology. But it's true, it feels like something is missing. Is it because he is not here?"

"That's right! Shouts misaka as misaka feels proud of herself that she was able to teach you!"

"You haven't really tought me anything by the way."

At yomikawa residense, Last order and Mina mathers were having a conversation. As usual, last order was feeling lonely without accelerator. She was lying on the couch with her head on mina's lap. Lilith was asleep, yomikawa and yoshikawa has gone for work, WORST was also sleeping since she has no one to annoy. So technically, it was only mina and last order present inside the apartment.

.......

"Hahahaha, wasn't that fun hamazura?"

"What fun? I was about to get beaten really bad this time!"

"But it was super fun to watch! By the way, you should have super punched at least one of them."

"Why?! The situation was bad enough as it was. Moreover, if i had punched them, they would've deffiniately beat me pretty badly. In the worst case, they could've killed me!"

"Huh? No way no way. You wouldn't have died so easily. At least i have that beleive in you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Worthless peoples usually lives longer. So there shouldn't had any problem."

"Ugh."

"Y-you guys. Please stop bullying hamazura."

Hamazura shiage somehow managed to escape from the delinquents and now he was walking toward his home with mugino, kinuhata and takitsubo while talking about the situation earlier.

"Cheer up hamazura. After returning, takitsubo will super wear a bunny girl outfit to lighten up your mood."

"Eh? I will?"

"Really?!"

That single dialogue opened the gate of hamazura's imagination. He was now imagining takitsubo in a bunny girl costume and has covered his nose using his hand in case of any nosebleed.