Chap 38: Maybe I could stop it!

Accelerator was about to enter the apartment when he heared a loud sound from inside.He quickly used the card key to open the door and entered the apartment.
After entering,he saw last order getting up from the floor,she probably fell on the floor for some reason.
Accelerator quickly goes towards her and helps her stand up.Then he asks,
"What happened brat?!"
Last order looks at him and says,
"Misaka doesn't knows,There was suddenly a traffic in the misaka network.When misaka was about to solve the jam,misaka fell on the ground,says misaka as misaka feels confused.But now it's okay!says misaka as misaka feels proud that she fixed it."
She tells everything is okay because she doesn't want accelerator to worry about her.But her words did the exact thing,It made accelerator worried.He was thinking,
'It's strange.Why there would be a problem in the network that the brat would collaps from fixing it!Unless a third party tried to modify the network.'
He then looks at last order and says,
"Where is WORST?"
Last order says,
"Oh,she said she would come back in a minute,says misaka as misaka remembers her words."
Accelerator doesn't seems to be convinced as he was about to call WORST,his phone rings.He looks at the phone to see it was from WORST.
He quickly picks it up,
"Where are you Brat?"
"Is that what you say after picking up the phone?"
"Don't screw around and tell."
"Okay okay.Misaka got out to buy something for her,when she found something interresting.You might want to see it."
"Huh?what are you talking about?"
"Misaka won't say the details on phone,it's just,misaka caught some interresting people who have interresting info.come where misaka is now,you will know."
After saying that,she cuts the phone call.Accelerator then looks at last order and says,
"Come brat.It will be too risky to leave you here."
Last order doesn't understands all of it,but she beamed with happyness and says,
"Yay!,misaka got to go with you,says misaka as misaka feels happy!"
Accelerator grabs her hand and proceeds to head out while locating WORST.

After about 10 minutes traveling,Accelerator reached where WORST is.It was a rather empty park.After a while,he saw WORST and another girl standing at a corner of the park.Accelerator heads towards them with last order.
After going to them,Accelerator looks at WORST expecting answers.WORST understands and says pointing her finger towards a poll,
"Look there tou-san.Misaka found some amazing peoples!."
Accelerator looks at the poll and sees that 3 peoples were binded there and they all were wearing same kind of robe.
After looking at them,Accelerator looks at WORST,she then says,
"Misaka was having some fun with kuro-nyaan,when she saw them.They looked suspiciouse so misaka follwed them.You know what misaka found?"
Accelerator looses patiens and growls,
"How would i know?Tell me!"
WORST laughs and says,
"Misaka found that they were after the brat.Aparently,they have something to do with the network.So misaka caught them."
Accelerator then says,
"Then hurry up and retrieve ad much information you could from them."
WORST then says,
"Did you think misaka as that novice?Misaka already did that.Misaka is the type of girl who does her homework before summer break ends!"
Acceleartor then clicks his tongue and says,
"Then hurry up and spit it out.I am not here to play a game of words with you."

While they were talking,Ladt ordet was silently listening to them.
The other girl,Kuroyoru Umidori then says,
"So,looks like you don't need me here anymore.Then i will take my leave."
After saying that,She runs off from there without giving anyone of them any chance of respons.
After Umidori is gone,Accelerator tells WORST,
"First of all,let's go to the apartment.I will listen the details there."
WORST says pointing towards the captured,
"What about them?"
Accelerator again grabs Last order by her hands and says,
"We don't need them anymore.Leave them here."
And like that,They headed back towards the apartment.

After they returned to the apartment,Accelerator sits on the couch and WORST sits beside him.Then he asks about the details.
WORST says,
"Misaka doesn't know where are they from,But they are working with some academy city researches,And they want something from the network.And that's why they want any of the SISTERS they can capture.The brat was little,so they thought it would be easy capturing her.And then misaka caught them instead."
After sometimes,WORST says that she is sleepy and went to her room.
It was only accelerator and Last order in the living.Accelerator was holding Last orders hand tightly the whole time and he didn't even realize it.He was thinking,
'Why everytime they have to target them!?What wrong they have done?why the brat have to face all this problem when it's not her fault?why the SISTERS have to be targeted for others interest only?what if this time they manages to capture the brat,or any other dolls!'
He tightened his grip around Last orders hand when he was thinking about those.
He comes back to reality when Last Order called him.He quickly lets go of his grip.
Last order then looks at him and says,
"Don't worry.Misaka will be okay.Misaka will tell all the other misakas to stay alert too,says misaka as misaka tries to convince you."
Accelerator looks at her and says,
"Hmm,you better do."
Then he gets up from the couch and walks towards the door.Last order then says,
"Where are you going?asks misaka as misaka feels a little worried."
Accelerator looks back and says,
"You don't have to worry.Go and have some rest,and don't wander around or run out of tge apartment alone.Got it?"
Last order smiles and says,
"Okaaay!Misaka will stay home,says miska as misaka tries to make you not worry."
She then goes to her room.Then accelerator heads out,His destination is a research facility which he got from WORST earlier.He is going to find some answers regarding the earlier events.Also he have to say hi to the people who wanted to kidnap Last order.So he was heading there.He recharged his battery last night,He will get atleast an hour of esper mode easily.