Chap 42: Demon-Angel.

The helicopter reaches the council ground after a few moments later.Accelerator with misaka 10,123 gets off from the helicopter and walks outside.
Accelerator was walking with his mordern crutch and 10,123 was walking beside him.When they reached the main gate,They saw the railgun with mental out.The #3 and #5 were had something to do at the council so they came.They both came from tokiwadai,so even they didn't came together,they reached almost at the same time.
Mikoto and Misaki were about to enter the council area when they met Accelerator and 10,123 on the main gate.After seeing them,Accelerator just sighs and starts to walk away while telling 10,123,
"Hurry up and follow me.I am gonna take you straight to the hospital.I don't want railgun to make any scene here.So,grab me tightly."
Misaka 10,123 just nods and grabs accelerator tightly.Without wasting any time,he switches on his chocker and proceeds to jump high.He then jumps high and manages to get away from the eyesight of Mikoto.

Mikoto was walking inside the council hall with Misaki,Silently.Suddenly,she looks behind her but she doesn't sees anything.Misaki looks at her but doesn't says anything.Mikoto then shruggs it off and continues walking.

Accelerator lands faraway from the council.He then switches off his chocker and let's go off 10,123.They then takes a taxi to the hospital where the remaining SISTERS stays.
After sometimes,they arrives at the hospital.They gets off from the taxi,pays the bill and heads inside the hospital.Misaka 10123 told him that the necessary persons are already have been told her incoming and accelerator has nothing to worry abut her custody.
After some walking,they reaches the 2nd floor,where the SISTERS department is.He then follows 10123 and enters the SISTERS building.He sees that the frog doctor was already there,alongside with some more SISTERS and Last Order!

Seeing their arrival,Heaven Canceller says,
"Oh,it looks like you arrived unharmed.That's good actually."
Accelerator doesn't pays attention to him.He just stands at the door and waits.Seeing that,heaven canceller just smiles and says,
"Well,i have been infromed that there is a new SISTER coming,so i have prepared all the necessities so you don't have to worry about anything."
Accelerator just looks at him and says,
"Like i would worry about that.Just do whatever you need to."
Heaven canceller then takes 10123 for some tests and paperworks.

After heaven canceller gone,Last Order comes towards Accelerator and says,
"You could've told misaka that you were doing,says misaka as misaka was worried."
Accelerator then says,
"I didn't went to a vacation that i would tell you.I went there for some work,and brats doesn't needs to worry."
Last order then says,
"But,you were gone from misaka.Moreover,you brought another misaka,and misaka didn't get some information regarding you and that misaka,says misaka as misaka looks at you suspiciousely."
Accelerator then looks at her and says,
"Tch,don't look at me like i am a theif or something.How should i know why you didn't get the information.Anyway,what are you doing here?who brought you?"
Last order then says,
"Oh,misaka came here with WORST-chan,says misaka as misaka tells you the information."
Accelerator then says,
"And where is she?"
Last order then looks around and says,
"Uh,misaka doesn't know.She bought misaka here and has gone somewhere,says misaka as misaka looks around."
Accelerator just sighs and says,
"Anyway,i am going,will you go or stay here?"
Last order then says,
"Oh,misaka will stay here for sometime.Misaka will call you when the time comes,says misaka as misaka looks at you."
Accelerator then says,
"Okay,Stay then.I am going."
Last order nods and waves her hand as Accelerator leaves the room.
Accelerator comes out of the hospital and decides to head to the apartment.So he looks for a taxi.

After sometimes,he comes to the apartment.He opens the door with the card key.There wasn't anyone inside.So he just comes and lays down on the couch.
He tried to sleep.But for some reason,he was feeling uneasy.It was like someone was watching him.But there was no one inside the apartment beside him.Suddenly,the trashcan of the house shakes and quliphah comes out of it.She comes towards accelerator after picking up the trash she scattered.Accelerator looks at her and syas,
"What?do you need something?"
Qliphah then says,
"Ne he,master,i suppose you are feeling uneasy."
Accelerator looks at her and says,
"Yes i am.Do you know something?"
Qliphah then looks at a direction and says,
"Ne he,of course you would notice.No matter how powerfull or concealed the magic is,it cannot get off the radar of my master."
She then waves her hand and a sound of glass shattering could be heared.Accelerator looks at her and says,
"What happened?Did you break something?"
Qliphah then says,
"Ne he he,master.Actually someone was watching you using a high class observation magic,and it looks like they have been watching you for a long time.It looks like they tried to do something to you using it,that is why you dtected.It is very difficult to detect or feel it.Even very skilled magicians would fail to detect it.I just broke it down that's it."
Accelerator then says,
"Oh,and you could not only detect it,but also break it?Aren't you a very skilled magician yourself?"
Qliphah then scratches her head while acting shy and says,
"Ne he he.What are you saying master.Weren't you the one to detect it first?I just broke it,i couldn't have broken it if you didn't detect i,because you are my master,my other half.And even,most of my powers were severed,but my essence was still intact.And i am recovering my essence also my powers are returning.So the time is not so far that i will get all my powers back."
Accelerator then says,
"Oh,good for you then.But remember,if you try to backstab me after getting your power back,I will not tolerate you."
Qliphah then flotas in front of the now sitting accelerator.Then she wraps her arms around his neck and looks at his face.