Chap 47: The Artificial tree of 'Clonoth'

While the academy city's #1 esper was defeating the strongest third influence in this battle,On the other hand,Aleister and touma was having difficulties managing coronzon.

Aleister was separated from baby lilith and the others and was getting beaten up by coronzon while touma was fighting alongside others.

Coronzon was floating high on the air while many attacks from Aleister and the others failed to reach her.It was like no human hand can reach her or harm her.She was really a Great demon.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!"

Touma clenches his hand and shouts,

"Is that...is that really what you want? Is that what you are going to do?"

Coronzon glares at touma and shouts,

"Enough!! I am sick of you selfishly anthropomorphizing demons like this. Do you think your pet cats enjoy being dressed up in clothing? From the very core of my soul, I do not desire your understanding!!"

Whether it was good or bad,Touma's word couldn't reach her.This was really not a place where touma could talk things out.And there wasn't anything special that touma can do if the situation stays like this,and coronzon knows that.
So Coronzon laughed.

But then there was a sudden change.
It was like the beating of a giant heart.

Who would have understood what it was if they were only told it had come from Coronzon's body? It was a deep and low noise that seemed to shake the temple itself. Not even beating on a drum taller than a person would have shaken the air to this extent,the sound was that deep.

Suddenly,coronzon gasps,

"Kah...ah!!"

Coronzon even throws of Aleister who was still skewered by her hair.

She doubled over and held a hand to her mouth.

Then she looked over at Baby Lilith who was held to the black cat witch's chest. However...

"No,"

said Lilith through the trumpet toy in her mouth.

"This was not me. And it is time you realized that those with a century-old grudge are not the only ones fighting here. Those who are facing the world and carrying their own souls are just as qualified and entitled to work toward their own survival. Simply put, there are no side characters in this world. Just like you are not one. You thought you could see every part of the world while holed up in your tiny room, but you were mistaken about that.There is an angel at work here that not even you could recognise."

This was not Aleister Crowley, Mina Mathers, or Baby Lilith.

Then who?Who was it that made coronzon back away?

TRYING TO BE 'NORMAL' - a 'Toaru Majutsu No Index' FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara