Chap 37: Tokiwadai!

After the encounter with Aiwass,Accelerator was heading back to the apartment.
When he was walking towards the apartment,His phone rings.He picks it up to see it was Yoshikawa.
He receives the phone and yoshikawa says,
"Oh,Accelerator?"
He clicks uis tongue and says,
"You called after seeing the number aren't you?Then why are you asking when you know whose number it is.Now tell what do you want."
Yoahikawa laughs and says,
"Oh,uh..actually i was thinking of you are free now."
Accelerator then says,
"Yes i am.So?"
Then she says,
"Actually,There is something i would like you to do.Could you please to it for me."
Accelerator then says,
"First tell what is the work,then i will answer."
Yoshikawa then says,
"I need some papers for my work,And...the papers are actually not here,"
Accelerator then says,
"So?"
She answers,
"It was my job to pick up the papers from there,But i kinda forgot to do it.So,would you please pick it up for me and deliver it to my office?,please!"
Accelerator gets a little angry.He says,
"You're definiately gonna loose your this job too.You forgot to pick up the papers which you need for work!!,How lazy could you be?!And now,i have to pick it up for you?!"
Yoshikawa laughs an awkward laugh amd says,
"Sorry sorry,It won't happen again.Now please,Save me this time!"
He then says,
"Tch,where is the location?Message me the location."
Yoshikawa then says,
"Ok!Thank you,Thank you!"
Accelerator clicks his tongue and cuts the phone.

Some moment later,A message appears and he looks it is from yoshikawa.He opens the message and looks at the location.He doesn't thinks so much about it and proceeds to head there.He calls a taxi and heads toward the place.

After sometimes later,He arrives there.He exits from the taxi,pays the bill and walks towards hia location.
After walking a bit,He could see girls wearing same uniform were heading towards the place where he was heading.He looks at the girls uniform and it was the same as the railgun's.He then realizes that the location he was heading was the Tokiwadai Middle School!
He didn't paid attention to the locatoon at first,so he just headed towards the location without thinking much.So he didn't noticed that he was going to the railgun's school.Well,he doesn't cares much either,so he just shrugs it off and keeps walking.
Short after,He was in front of the main gate.

He notices that many girls are going in.
Acceleratoe then again looks at his mesaage to see exactly where he have to go.He sees that he has to go to the science lab and take the papers from the person in charge there.
But the problem was,He doesn't know where the science lab was!

Accelerator entered the School through it's main gate.He noticed some girls were giving him a look.Some were diecussing as for why a boy is inaide the school.
He ignores them all and decides to walk inside.Then he can ask some teachers about the science lab.Also there might be some permission needed to enter the labs.Afterall,Tokiwadai is an elite school.

When he was about to enter the main campus,an elderly woman,prbably a teacher calls him.