Chap 46: Weight of real Tears!

After the incident with the magic god named Nephthys,Accelerator heads towards the next destination.He sent Qliphah puzzle 545 to scout the area.

Soon,qliphah returned to accelerator,

“I found it.”

On the outskirts of Dumfries, but further inland than the small harbor district, was a church bell tower.
Qliphah Puzzle 545 flew down from the blue sky.

If he wanted, Accelerator could easily fly by creating tornadoes, but that was more like launching himself like a rocket than anything. He would have a hard time remaining at a fixed height and carefully observing the surface like that translucent demon could.

Qliphah continues,

“The Queen Britannia is there. That’s almost certainly what Coronzon is using as her base. Nee hee hee.”

Accelerator closes his eyes and says,

“I already knew that.”

Coronzon and her follower had escaped while he was dealing with that Magic god, but catching up with them had not been hard when he started making some educated guesses. Why had they been on that train? What did that track lead to? And what irregularities had occurred in the Irish Sea? The truth had been a collection of surprisingly boring information.
The all-seeing eye of large data was really just a big bag of data points.

Accelerator then opens his eyes and says,

“So how many people does it take to run that thing? Or to put it another way, how many people is she threatening into running it for her?”

Qliphah looks at him confusingly and asks,

“Um, can I ask you why you want to know that?”

Accelerator then looks at her and says,

“If I can just destroy the thing, then sinking the whole damn ship sounds like a good answer to me. So can I do that or not? Answer me that.”

Qliphah then smiles,more like grinns and says,

“Ohhhh!! I had a feeling that my strong master would say that! You aren’t even asking how to destroy it!! You skip straight to asking how many innocent people would be involved if you just split it in two!!”

That was when the morning sky was violently torn apart by a soaring sound.
The cause truly was less than a meter away. Giant hunks of metal passed by on either side of Accelerator.
They were moving at about Mach 0.9. Those cruise missiles intentionally maintained a slower speed to fly just above the surface for a longer period of time while zigzagging sharply along the way.

Qliphah suddenly felt a force pulling her to it,

“Hyah!!?”

Acceletator avoided an accidental collision while pulling in Qliphah puzzle 545 who did nothing more than calmly hold down her newspaper skirt like a highschool girl would do if sudden wind tries to blow out her skirt.

She was now clinging to accelerator while tightly gripping his jacket as he pulled her to him to avoid an accident.She was blushing a bit as she kept on clinging onto him.

The missiles accurately read the terrain data while flying just off the surface so they could reach the giant boat without appearing on radar.
They were loaded with enough explosives to do much more than blow a large in the side. They would break the entire ship in two.

The result could not have been more obvious.
There was a blast.
A beam of light burst out and the multiple cruise missiles vanished before even getting close.