Chap 13: Misaka Misuzu!

Yomikawa Residence...

Accelerator was lying on the couch after returning from Yomikawa's school. He was half-asleep. He woke up after feeling a finger poking his cheek. He slowly opens his eye and sees 10039 bending over to his face and poking his cheeks to her heart content.

Accelerator didn't stop her and says,

"What? Anything wrong with my face?"

She then looks at him and says,

"Misaka have to go back, so misaka is asking you to escort her, says Misaka while still poking your cheek and wondering how your skin is so soft."

Acccelerator then gets up and says,

"Can't you go alone?"

She replies,

"Misaka can but Misaka should not go alone, says misaka while remembering yesterdays t.v. show."

Accelerator then stands up and says,

"Ok then, Where is the brat and WORST?"

"Last order has gone to shoping with yoshikawa, and the outcast has gone out to play with her kuro-nyan, says misaka as she remebers their words."

Said 10039 with her monotone voice.

Accelerator then heads to the door to escort 10039 to the hospital with her following behind him.

Timeskip,inside a taxi...

Accelerator called a taxi to the hospital and now he and 10039 is inside the taxi.

After sometimes, the taxi stopped near the hospital and they exited the taxi. Then accelerator heads to a store with 10039 behind him. He buys some chocolate, candy and other snacks and gives to 10039 and says,

"Eat this with the others. And as i said, don't eat too much. Now go and don't wander around outside."

10039 takes the bag of sweets and nods, Then she walks inside the SISTERS section while waving her hand, saying bye to accelerator.

Accelerator was heading back home and he decided to buy a can of coffee to drink. After buying one from a vendng machine, He walks around the street. When he was passing by an alleyway, he saw some suspiciouse people talking about something. He pays attention to them and heared they were talking about a little girl they plan to take hostage of. He listens to them and thinks,

'Could it be last order!?.'

Yes, to accelerator, little girl means last order.

He was not sure so he decided to follow them. After following them silently for many minutes, he looses his patience and corners them in an dark alley.
He looks at them, they were 4 adult men at their early 20s. After seeing accelerator, one of them tells him,

"What are you doing here kid? Go home, it isn't safe here, right?!"

Accelerator was looking at them bored and says,

"You are right, this place isn't safe, for you that's it."

He then activates his chocker and taps his foot to the ground. Immidiately the ground shakes and all of the 4 man falls to the ground. He then one by one kicks them at great speed knocking them to the wall. 3 of them falls unconscious and the one who was still conscious, was freaking out.

Accelerator gets close to him and says,

"Now, what little girl you were talking about?"

The man immidiately tells all to accelerator. Seems it was not last order. But a little girl is a little girl. So he kicks the man again knocking him unconscious too. If it was the old accelerator, they would've been dead by now. Present accelerator is far more uninterrested in killing.