Chap 59: The one who touched the territory of God!

Akureyri, Northern Iceland...

It's a small city in northern iceland. With around population of 19,000 peoples. In the center, the 1940 akureyri church stands, with it's stained glass windows portraying icelandic christian history.

Inside the church, there are two people standing. One of them seems like a 'clergyman', probably a preistress. She was standing right beside the other man with praying hands.

The other one was a man. A healthy looking man in his 30s. It looks like he is carrying a broadsword with him. He was praying to God while the priestress was standing there.

After a short moment later, the man finishes prayering and stands up., unsheaths his sowrd and says,

"Please bless me oh my lord! I shall exteiminate all evil from the surface of the world. I shall purify all evil and return them to their purest. I shall remove all sins and make the world a sinless place, i shall make a sinless heaven on earth!"

Then he sheaths back his sword and walks to the bishop. The bishop then says,

"May the God's blessing be with you. May you, ....succeed in your work."

She also adds,

"People of the 'alliance' are waiting for you in the meeting room. Please allow me to guide you there."

The man nods and says,

"I understand. But you don't need to guide me. I know the way."

Then he immidiately leaves the praying area. After he leaves, the priestress looks toward the sky and says,

"May the best outcome be the result. Innocent peoples shouldn't suffer the consequences of others doing. God, please guide the sinful ones to the right path. Don't let blood fall on the name of justice."

Inside the meeting room...

Peoples of high standing inside the alliance were present inside the room. The alliance includes many head of organisations of magic side across the world. The alliance was formed by the peoples who despises Aleister Crowley. They sees him as a betrayer. They beleives that aleister beyrayed magic, which is equal of betraying God!

They never knew that aleiater was alive or not. But after the ww3, they caught aleisters signal, thus the alliance was officially formed. Then after knowing about aleister's affiliation with academy city, their basic target became academy city. They beleived that peoples were getting corrupted by aleister, by staying inside academy city, by learning aleister's teachings.

After the britain incident, england stoped chasing aleister crowley as lola stuart was gone. But alliance didn't stopped there. Despite aleister helping peoples by trying to defeat coronzon, and even nearly dying from it, they still didn't stepped aside from their initial target.

At present, aleister crowleys whereabouts are unknown to the rest of the world. He should be dead after the fight with coronzon, but they never found his body. The major sides beleives that aleister crowley is dead.

But the alliance believes that aleister crowley is still alive. Because academy city is fully functioning. So their target remained same.

To the top of academy city, resides the level 5s. They are as sinful as aleister as they not only accepted his methods, but also developed it to the maximum. So in order to defeat aleister, in order to defeat academy city, they must take down the level 5s first.

Their major target was the number one and number two as they were the most 'sinfull' ones. They did sent multiple attacks against the number one, but due to imagine breaker's presence, they all failed. So this time, they will send a powerful one this time.