Deep Connection

CW: This chapter contains sex, 18+ readers only please.

Stephen slid down between Inho's bent knees, lifting his hips slightly with a firm push on his thighs, baring him. Inho's mind quickly became a messy cloud of half-formed thoughts and desires: Please touch me– I need – I want you – Ah! Stephen's mouth and fingers were caressing him, overwhelming him, invading him.

"Wait–" he managed to bite off the rest of the request. Even he didn't know what words would have followed; he was a bundle of raw nerves and anticipation.

Stephen paused at his outburst, but when Inho didn't elaborate, he went back to what he was doing. He certainly seemed well versed in this. Inho was infinitely more doubtful than his response about being topped had implied. But, he craved to fulfill whatever Stephen wanted from him, and despite his fears, this was absolutely not unpleasant. He trusted Stephen, and now that they were a couple, he felt safe in this small bubble of intimacy. When Stephen quietly instructed him to relax, he did his best .

Some minutes passed like this, where Inho writhed, caught between the shock and the blistering wave of hot sensation when Stephen found and toyed with that particular point inside. His hands were white-knuckled where he clutched the pillow overhead and the sheets beside him. Stephen placed a line of soft kisses on the tender skin where his thigh joined his groin, and it made him twinge and jump even more.

Stephen gave a low mocking laugh at his bucking hips.

"S-slow down!" Inho managed to choke out.

"Don't wanna," Stephen returned. "This is fun. Did you know you turn all pink when you're turned on? Down here, too. Pink." He ran a long lick on Inho's skin. "It's so pretty."

Despite himself, Inho's face flushed in embarrassment at the observation. He'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable in his whole life, but...he definitely didn't hate it. The animal lust in Stephen's eyes and voice made him feel sexy and wanted, made him feel worthy. He arched his back, pressing himself against Stephen's mouth.

With a final kiss, Stephen lifted up onto his knees and towered over Inho, who forced himself to relinquish his death grip on the linens. He lay panting in the break, and his eyes caught on a particular part of Stephen's body. A part that seemed inconsiderately oversized. "It'll fit?" he blurted, hating the apprehension in his own voice.

Stephen laughed again as he rolled on a condom, "I'll take that as a compliment!" he teased, "But, yes it will."

He dropped a palm onto the sheets and lowered to kiss Inho. It was vicious and deep at first, as if he wanted to consume Inho whole. But then, he tapered to tender, delicate touches, his lips soft and relaxed, caressing Inho's mouth like it was cotton candy – beautiful and fragile, but too sweet to resist destroying.

"Are you scared?" he breathed the words against Inho's mouth, and Inho shook his head, no. It was a lie. He was scared, but not of penetration. He'd learned a while ago that he quite liked the pairing of pain and pleasure, but he was scared of what this meant. He was scared of his own doubts concerning his masculinity, his sexuality, and the irrevocability of it all.

"Don't worry, lovely," Stephen said as if he could read Inho's tumultuous thoughts. Inho looked deep into Stephen's eyes, and if not an answer to his doubts, he found the affection, care, and desire there that he needed. With another passionate kiss, Stephen vanquished the ghosts of worry fighting in Inho's mind, "I'll take care of you."

"Okay," he said in a hoarse voice that would have broken had he been required to say anything else.

As they moved, Inho dug his fingers into Stephen's back, leaving long red marks. A guttural moan escaped from Stephen's throat, and Inho heard himself reply something. Was that English or Korean? The inane thought was fleeting. Stephen took the opportunity to trap his wrist in his hand and, then fumbling further along, covered Inho's palm with his own, fingers intertwining. He pressed their joined hands hard into the bed. It twisted Inho's shoulder painfully, but he didn't pull away. The pain added to the delightful cocktail of endorphins flooding him. Feeling suddenly needy, he reached up to pull Stephen in once more and claim his mouth in a dizzying kiss. Connected by lips and skin, the last vestiges of his perpetual loneliness and shame evaporated.

~~

Please vote Eagles!

Hey Chickadees, the NSFW uncensored version of their first sex scene (these 3 chapters) has been moved to Patreon for compliance reasons. Trust me these scenes are worth reading in full 🥵 There's also NSFW artwork and you can vote on story extras! If you're 18+ come play! Link is in my bio!