Submission

CW: This episode contains sex and bdsm. 18+ readers only please!

Looking down at Inho on his knees lit Stephen's nerves on fire. It was a beautiful sight; Inho was the very picture of an obedient submissive. Blood left Stephen's brain in the best possible way, and his pulse beat rapidly, tingling in his fingers and other, lower, places. Just like that, Inho had agreed – he didn't even discuss it. That was almost too much trust, but fuck it was hot.

Inho's faith in him made Stephen feel powerful but also beneficent. It felt perfectly reasonable for Inho to completely hand over his agency, as long as it was only to him. Stephen knew what he was doing; he would keep Inho safe. He stroked Inho's soft black hair before tangling his fingers in it. Inho smiled up at him, meek and beatific. Stephen ached to profane his composed and obedient demeanor. He wanted to see him cry with pleasure, beg to stop, or not stop. His pleas would be meaningless of course. Stephen owned this moment.

"Hey beautiful," Stephen smiled back, "how rough do you want it?"

Inho shrugged. Non-verbal? He was really getting into it.

"Inho, baby," he jerked Inho's head back, exposing his throat, "very rough? I need you to answer."

"Yes," Inho breathed, his voice was low and raw. Stephen cupped his face gently, and Inho pressed his hot cheek into Stephen's hand.

"That's good, you're so good," Stephen purred, rubbing himself lightly against Inho's lips. "We'll take breaks okay?" Inho nodded. "If you need me to stop, tap my leg twice, yes?" Inho nodded again. "Say: Yes, Stephen,"

"Yes, Stephen." Inho was already turning his mouth and attention back.

"Ah, you're just the best," Stephen whispered and gripped the back of his head.

Afterwards, Stephen gazed down at where Inho kneeled still, his cheeks damp and his gaze a thousand miles away. He was impossibly lovely. Stephen bent and took his face in his hands, kissing him gently on the forehead, then the tops of his cheeks. Then, he helped him up, lifting his slack weight by his biceps. Inho was a bit of a limp mess and abruptly huffed out a small sob.

"There there," Stephen murmured, pulling him close, and petting his head, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Inho replied. His voice was hoarse. He scrubbed his face with his hand, "Sorry, I dunno why I'm crying," He sounded embarrassed. "I'm happy."

"I think it's a bit of subdrop, are you alright? Do you want to stop?"

"No!" Inho replied instantly with a desperate tone, "No, it's just, ah, the emotions from earlier – you know. Let's keep going. I'm fine; I want it."

"Okay," Stephen said, guiding him to the bed, and handing him the glass of water from the side table. "Let me know if you change your mind. I won't be upset."

They crawled into the bed, and Stephen held Inho in his arms, kissing him lightly until his breathing became even and his expression went back to normal. After a bit, Inho started kissing him with more intensity, then pressing against him, slowly grinding their bodies together.

Stephen lifted up on one elbow to address him, "Inho, If you're good now, then let me ask you something," Stephen felt a little awkward being so direct, but it was probably Inho's first time with a man, "do you want to top or bottom? I'm good either way."

"Oh!" Inho flushed, and pressed his face into Stephen's chest, hiding it.

"What, are you embarrassed? After that performance?" Stephen let his voice take on a teasing tone, and tried to lift Inho's face, "Have you ever...?"

"Yeah," Inho mumbled, his voice muffled.

Stephen was surprised, he waited silently for Inho to fill the silence with a more elaborate answer.

"With toys. On video call with Ja– ah, with my ex. She was pretty adventurous." Inho paused awkwardly. "You probably guessed that though, from the first time you saw me."

Stephen appreciated that Inho didn't say Jamie's name right now, but picturing Inho doing that in a video call... It was a little more than he could handle while in bed with him. What he'd give to see that view!

His arousal, still unappeased, stirred insistently in him; he pressed himself against Inho impatiently, his body more frantic than his words had been. He rolled over Inho holding himself up on his hands, nudging his legs apart. Inho reached his arms up pulling him in closer to kiss.

"Do you mind then, if I...?" He leaned down to kiss Inho deeply, exploring his mouth with his tongue, pulling and biting his lip, then kissing his throat, his adam's apple, the little hollow between his collarbones.

Inho gasped, "I-I don't care, I just want –" his voice trailed off as Stephen's hand slipped down to explore. He let out a quick gasp and a low moan, then said more clearly, "I want you."

"Don't worry," Stephen said, sliding downwards in the bed, and stopping along the way to kiss and tongue Inho's chest, "You can have me."

~~

Hey Peppermints, the NSFW unedited version of their first sex scene (these 3 chapters) has been moved to Patreon for compliance reasons. Trust me these scenes are worth reading in full 🥵

There's also NSFW artwork and you can vote on extra scenes! If you're 18+ come play! The link is in my bio!

Also, "subdrop" is the temporary emotional dip that can happen after bdsm play. If you didn't know, now you know! FUN FACTS.